ashley fiolek commercial

Does anyone else find it amusing that red bull spent a bunch of money making and airing the commercial where ashley rips around a bit, and then finishes it off by printing her name in white lettering on a light blue background? Here in the ghetto we have 19" TVs with crappy contrast and there is no way you can read her name. Were they high?

I thought the government's plan for "No Child Left Behind" meant that everyone in the US would have a 60" LED-LCD television in their home :thumbsup:

Yeah, I was like *** who's the idiot who put white lettering on a light blue background????

umm what? idk bout you but she had done very well for her self, hell watch the commercial just for the great riding. i deff think you are over thinking it. sorry man not to rip on you but give her some credit.

I hadn't noticed the lettering but I love the commercial. Ashley rocks!!

Great commercial. Props to Red Bull for showing a person overcome her handicap and kick some butt.

i think ashley is the coolest girl ever. i mean think about how hard it is for her to ride. i explained to my mom how hard it is to ride being def. you cant hear the motor revs so she has to just feel it. it seems easier then it is but its not. ride with some bose sound drowners and tell me how easy it is to ride. it was clear that it was a red bull commercial and i thought it was sick. great commercial

Thats a great commercial, They couldn't have picked a better person.. It's got to be hard as hell to ride when your def let alone race. You couldn't hear your engine or a competitors engine either..

that comercial brought a smile to my face

umm what? idk bout you but she had done very well for her self, hell watch the commercial just for the great riding. i deff think you are over thinking it. sorry man not to rip on you but give her some credit.

i think you need to go back and re-read the op. he doesn't bag on her in any way. he even says she "rips" around a bit. the negative part of his post is in relation to the color contrast of the commercial. the artistic part. i think everyone agrees she's a ripper.

Does anyone else find it amusing that red bull spent a bunch of money making and airing the commercial where ashley rips around a bit, and then finishes it off by printing her name in white lettering on a light blue background? Here in the ghetto we have 19" TVs with crappy contrast and there is no way you can read her name. Were they high?

its not our 19in tvs that are the problem, its cox cable! lol yea she flat rips!

Prolly were high, after all - "Red Bull gives you wiiings!" :thumbsup:

I'll have to look again. I didn't even notice that. I just thought she was doing sign language.

I noticed the light in color lettering also. I have a 47" LCD that is far too big for my little studio apartment and still couldn't make it out all that well. lol