Just A Heads Up For The Sunday Race

The 450 race is listed as CBS Sports Spectacular on Sunday morning on CBS. It is not listed as Motorcycle Racing or whatever it is usually listed when on CBS. This was just a heads up so no one misses the race due to a different title. The lites still come on SPEED at its usual time and is listed under its usual name.

• Like 1

I've been waiting two weeks to see a good race. It's been raining here in KY for forty days and forty nights, or so it seems. No riding for me lately. I must ride vicariosly through you-tube and the race broadcast.

I've now seen 30 minutes of the CBS broadcast and actually seen < 8 min of racing. Saw the 1st heet then skipped the second heet and LCQ. ARRRGH!?

I was foutunate enough to see Shaheen bump his gums together longer than any human should have to endure. :busted: What a great broadcast! :confused: Then I got to see the big bulldozers fix the track, an interview with Wienner in mean Whimer and then all about Salt Lake City complex.

Highlight from the first 30 minutes of CBS coverage....a millisecond glimpse of Erin without her head to toe eskimo/parka outfit. :banana:Actually in a short sleeve t-shirt. I got sooo excited!

HEY CBS....LET SPEED COVER MOTOCROSS EVENTS..STICK TO THE MYRAID OF COP/INVESTIGATION SHOWS THAT HAVE MADE YOU TRULY THE WORST NETWORK ON TV! :worthy:

OK its out of my system..for now. I'll try to finish the rest of the broadcast.

I reserve the right to return and rant again once I have seen the entire "race".