Sign in to follow this  

mirror risers

i just received and installed my mirror risers. they make the mirrors go out two inches and up one and half inches. i see that most of the tt folks make disparaging remarks about the stock mirrors. there seems to be a lot of effort put into their modification and elimination. dont care. i love these risers. i was at a light and had an unrestricted view of the dreaded makeup applying cell phone lady creeping up behind me. as i pulled away on the green light, the police car turning onto the street was easy to spot. i slowed down and the risers paid for themselves. 15.00 well spent.

i just received and installed my mirror risers. they make the mirrors go out two inches and up one and half inches. i see that most of the tt folks make disparaging remarks about the stock mirrors. there seems to be a lot of effort put into their modification and elimination. dont care. i love these risers. i was at a light and had an unrestricted view of the dreaded makeup applying cell phone lady creeping up behind me. as i pulled away on the green light, the police car turning onto the street was easy to spot. i slowed down and the risers paid for themselves. 15.00 well spent.

Lets see some pictures.

Mike :thumbsup::confused:

i got them from lucky bike on ebay. they got here a day early. never posted a picture, i guess i will get the old sony out and figure it out.

i got them from lucky bike on ebay. they got here a day early. never posted a picture, i guess i will get the old sony out and figure it out.

These?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10mm-CNC-Motorcycle-Mirror-Riser-Extender-Suzuki-Bandit-/160553476152?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2561bba038

They look good, but i'd make sure thats a stainless bolt cause it looks like it would fill up with water.