Salt lake city sx race links

FrontSaltLakeCity.jpg

TV Coverage (please check your local TV listings)

450’s Sunday on CBS at 9am PT or 12pm ET

250’s Sunday on SPEED at 3pm PT or 6pm ET

TV Schedule

Practice should start at 1:30pm MT.

Live Timing & Scoring

Live Timing & Scoring

Live Timing & Scoring

iPhone Live Timing & Scoring

Results and Points

Supercrossonline Results

2011 Supercross Series Results Page

Archive Supercross Results Page

RacerX Thor Race-Center

DMXS Chat room

Supercrossonline.com facebook chat

VitalMX Twitter Updates

PulpMX Twitter Updates

RacerX Twitter Updates

LeBig Twitter Updates

Butler Brothers Blog

Insider MX Facebook Updates

Supercrossonline Video Clips

Track map:

Red Arrow Virtual Lap of Salt Lake City

Vurb Moto Virtual Lap of Salt Lake City

227830_10150171110556301_114905316300_7343895_937936_n.jpg

Saturday

11:00 am - 11:30 am - Rider's Track Walk

11:30 am – 11:45 pm - Riders Meeting (Mandatory)

11:45 pm - 12:00 pm - Chapel Service

12:30 pm - 12:38 pm - Lites Group C Free Practice

12:40 pm - 12:48 pm - Lites Group B Free Practice

12:50 pm - 12:58 pm - Lites Group A Free Practice

1:00 pm - 1:08 pm - SX Group A Free Practice

1:10 pm – 1:18 pm - SX Group B Free Practice

1:20 pm - 1:28 pm - SX Group C Free Practice

1:30 pm - 1:40 pm - Lites Group B Qualifying Practice

1:45 pm - 2:55 pm - Lites Group C Qualifying Practice

2:00 pm - 2:10 pm - Lites Group A Qualifying Practice

2:15 pm - 2:25 pm - SX Group A Qualifying Practice

2:30 pm – 2:40 pm - SX Group B Qualifying Practice

2:45 pm - 2:55 pm - SX Group C Qualifying Practice

2:55 pm - 3:30 pm - Track Maintenance

3:30 pm – 3:45 pm - Promoter Track Walk

3:45 pm – 3:55 pm - Lites Group C Qualifying Practice

4:00 pm - 4:10 pm - Lites Group B Qualifying Practice

4:15 pm - 4:25 pm - Lites Group A Qualifying Practice

4:30 pm – 4:40 pm - SX Group A Qualifying Practice

4:45 pm – 4:55 pm - SX Group B Qualifying Practice

5:00 pm - 5:10 pm - SX Group C Qualifying Practice

5:10 pm – 5:25 pm - Promoter Track Walk

5:25 pm – 6:45 pm - Track Maintenance

Note:

In each class, the 40 fastest riders from Timed Qualifying will advance to the evening program (the Fast 40). Alternates may be added to the evening program.

In the Supercross Class only, a rider who is currently in the Top 10 in points that fails to make the Fast 40 will be placed as 21st gate pick in the first heat race.

Evening Program

7:00 pm – 7:30 pm - Opening Ceremonies

7:30 pm – 7:40 pm - Supercross Lites Heat #1 – 6 Laps, 20 Riders (1-9 to Main Event, 10-20 to LCQ)

7:40 pm – 7:50 pm - Supercross Lites Heat #2 – 6 Laps, 20 Riders (1-9 to Main Event, 10-20 to LCQ)

7:50 pm – 8:00 pm - Supercross Heat #1 – 8 Laps, 20 Riders (1-9 to Main Event, 10-20 to LCQ)

8:00 pm – 8:10 pm - Supercross Heat #2 – 8 Laps, 20 Riders (1-9 to Main Event, 10-20 to LCQ)

8:10 pm – 8:30 pm - Intermission

8:30 pm – 8:40 pm - Supercross Lites Last Chance Qualifier – 4 Laps, 22 Riders (1-2 to Main)

8:40 pm – 8:50 pm - Supercross Last Chance Qualifier – 6 Laps, 22 Riders (1-2 to Main)

8:50 pm – 8:55 pm - Track Maintenance

8:55 pm – 9:00 pm - Supercross Lites Parade Lap

9:00 pm – 9:20 pm - Supercross Lites Main Event – 15 Laps, 20 Riders

9:20 pm – 9:25 pm - Supercross Lites Victory Circle

9:25 pm – 9:30 pm - Supercross Parade Lap

9:30 pm – 9:50 pm - Supercross Main Event – 20 Laps, 20 Riders

9:50 pm – 9:55 pm - Supercross Victory Circle

Definetly agree, it looks like we're going to have 45 sec lap times and that may be for the 250's:eek:
Just looks really cold - not good for the race motors. Iced up track should be good for some pile ups to slow things down.

Maybe this event will die a quick death so it can be moved to a better venue... you know, one where the bikes don't have to chain up to go over the finish line.?

-Kerry

Just looks really cold - not good for the race motors. Iced up track should be good for some pile ups to slow things down.

Maybe this event will die a quick death so it can be moved to a better venue... you know, one where the bikes don't have to chain up to go over the finish line.?

Ya like washington huh,well dipstick these races have been coming to utah for years,i bet you are one of these riders that it`s to cold or to hoT to ride too,better yet LMSB!!!!:confused:

Maybe this event will die a quick death so it can be moved to a better venue... you know, one where the bikes don't have to chain up to go over the finish line.:worthy:

Ya like washington huh,well dipstick these races have been coming to utah for years,i bet you are one of these riders that it`s to cold or to hoT to ride too,better yet LMSB!!!!?

A race is a race.?

I was raised in Colorado, so yeah, riding in cold weather was only done on a sled (Sno-Cross is pretty cool too, watched many of those races:banana:) - Guess I'd never expect Mile High to hold a SX race, so why would SLC be so appealing? Lack of a National?:confused: and I would make the same comment if I was at Rice-Eccles cheering it on... time to chain up or shut up.:busted:

-Kerry

Then he could be a multi million dollar baby and play baseball.. right field at best..

Not sure who you are trying to take a dig at but if you think right field is the (he sucks) position then you should probably do some research. Yes it is where most of the kids that can't play get sent in Little League...completely different at levels above HS.

Let's hope since it is shitty weather and a shitty track that it gets technical and the race finishes in the exact same order as the last race. Vegas will be EPIC....well more Epic than it is slated to be now.

Hey, yea I thought I was posting to the round link and not this thread:bonk:?

Need to look at weather again, last I seen cold and chance of rain..

Not sure who you are trying to take a dig at but if you think right field is the (he sucks) position then you should probably do some research. Yes it is where most of the kids that can't play get sent in Little League...completely different at levels above HS.

Let's hope since it is shitty weather and a shitty track that it gets technical and the race finishes in the exact same order as the last race. Vegas will be EPIC....well more Epic than it is slated to be now.

Looks like shitty weather and a shitty track. Did they lay that thing out on a basketball court? ?

Rice-Eccles is a tight venue for sure, not a ton of room outside the standard football field. All the more reason to utilize the start straight as part of the track but I guess the track designers figured if it's likely to be anything like last year, they shortened the race from 20 to 15 laps. Length/lap time were way down on the priority list, it was a matter of survival. The start straight only adds about 3-4 seconds of WFO riding so lap times would only be in 46-47 sec range anyway. Many venues this year had lap times in the very low 50's (with the start straight utilized) so it isn't like it's super short. What's there may be technical, which should provide for a great race!

This is the TT Pro forums which means your logic makes no sense what so ever even though I totally agree with it..thumbsup:
Sometimes my logic even defies me.:confused:

If we have any polar bears, ducks in rubber boots, or desert scorpions out there, I apologize in advance for my next attempt at logic.?

-Kerry

The track was actually good, funny how some people can look at a picture and decide the track is bad? there was some good racing, (and funny crashes , I called one of them almost instantly LOL)

The track was technical and racing good.

Was cold though.

BTW I had some pretty good seats.

Yep, searched long and hard for any negative (rider) comments about the track but couldn't find a single one. Shitty track + shitty weather / RV wins = Shitty race. At least for the Stewart Sack Swingers. Thanks for participating JS7, you are now eliminated from the title chase. And then there were THREE.