clutch kits??

Hey fellas, so I'm looking to get a new clutch for my 09 dizzer and I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good brands? I've used Barnett before on my street bike and was definitely happy with it, but figured I'd ask around before I dropped the cash. Also, let me know where you got it from too, I'm having trouble finding full clutch kits for the newer drz's for some reason:confused:

OEM is excellent ....Try the TT Parts Store

OEM, Hinson, Barnett, all very good.

I've seen some slipper clutches for a DRZ somewhere. They were priced at about a grand but still I wonder how that'd work out...

A clutch for an '09!? What are you doing to that thing? :thumbsup:

A clutch for an '09!? What are you doing to that thing? :thumbsup:

lol learnin wheelies man!!! :confused: My stock one isn't smoked by any means yet, but I figure if I'm gonna be abusing it, I might as well beef it up a bit...

Eskimo-

I just got an EBC DRC kit for mine. Supposed to be pretty decent, and comes with springs 15% more than stock. If I get a chance to install before you buy I will post up what I think. It just came in yesterday, so I need to soak the plates, etc.

-Busa

Eskimo-

I just got an EBC DRC kit for mine. Supposed to be pretty decent, and comes with springs 15% more than stock. If I get a chance to install before you buy I will post up what I think. It just came in yesterday, so I need to soak the plates, etc.

-Busa

Ya man, that would be great! I'm not really in any super big rush so let me know what you think!

i have the EBC dirt racer with the heavy springs (awesome) got it from fleabay 43.00 way better than stock.i do ride s model full knobs. EBC is great for the money good product without the big name brand pricing