Sign in to follow this  

One industires graphics 11 kx250f

I found some nice one industry graphics i want to go with on my 11 kx250f on the website , with backgrounds with name and number built in . 59.95, but im in canada and they dont sell to canada , and wont ship to PO boxes (i know a buddy with one right across the border) anyone have any ideas ?

Ive looked on ebay , there not available on there.

Thanks

it wouldnt hurt to give them a call and maybe try to work something out where you might pay a little extra for shipping. just an idea.

My experience with One industries graphics is they don't have the best glue on them, they like to peel.

My one industries graphics have been on for 4+ years with no peeling (and i even pressure wash my bike).

My one industries graphics have been on for 4+ years with no peeling (and i even pressure wash my bike).

2 1/2 years here, nothing other than scratches and chunks from really hard falls

do a search online, theres places right across the border that you can ship to for a minimal fee, they hold it for you then you drive over and get it.

depending on how close to the border you are i guess but its a solid option... its cheaper for everything because shipping within the states is super cheap and you can just go down grab them, save a load on shipping and pull a border sneak. :thumbsup:

thanks everyone , i already checked on other websites , im gonna give them a call on monday and see if i can sort something out. usuually get it shipped to my buddys po box , but for some reason they wont ship to em