Sign in to follow this  

2 Stroke vs 4 Stroke....

The on going battle between 2 strokes and 4 stroke seems to be hotting up again,... so after watching this video what do you prefer, 2 or 4?

??????

im All for the 2 smokers myself.......

I love my 2-stroke, but I'm a woods racer on a budget. I am thinking of trying out a 450 for next year (depends on budget).

If I were racing MX, I'd have to go with a 4-stroke. I don't think there's much debate that MX tracks have evolved along with the bikes so that thumpers rule there.

At the end of the day, I'm just glad we have options and it isn't a one size fits all world.

There are 3 kinds of people; those that say 2 strokes are better then 4 strokes, those that say 4 strokes are better then 2 strokes, and those that don't care. If it has 2 wheels and goes fast, it's fun.

I'm one of those people that would rather have fun then argue which is better.

seriously, everyone is sick of this pointless debate and has been sick of it for the longest time. Just stop bringing up the 2 vs 4 argument, and stop making threads about it. :thumbsup:

p.s. this is not about op specificaly, it is about everyone in general

seriously, everyone is sick of this pointless debate and has been sick of it for the longest time. Just stop bringing up the 2 vs 4 argument, and stop making threads about it. :confused:

p.s. this is not about op specificaly, it is about everyone in general

I agree with you, however, if it is something that brings you so much displeasure, why even open the thread in the first place. Easier to ignore and go on to something of more value to you, right? Just a suggestion. :thumbsup:

im an intermediate rider of mx 1 season i started on 01 250 2 smoke verry competitive half way through season got 05 250 4stroke im def. faster on the later. love the 4 stroke but seams not enough power so finances improved and now a mint 06 yz 450 with rekluse. i went from riding mid pack on 2 stroke to top 8 or so on 4 so did i do the right thing?should i put stock clutch in first?