Picked a ttr 225 owners and service manual

I asked my Yamaha dealer if I could order a manual for a 04 ttr 225 and they gave me both of them plus the owners manual for my 09 450 on CD, all for 20 bucks

I know most could care less, but I have been trying to find one on line a while

Josh

If anybody wants the ttr 225 owners manual I can email it to them

As for the service manual, Can't because it is 71mb and I can't send anything over 25mb

Edited by kjosh1982
Had something else to add to the post
I asked my Yamaha dealer if I could order a manual for a 04 ttr 225 and they gave me both of them plus the owners manual for my 09 450 on CD, all for 20 bucks

I know most could care less, but I have been trying to find one on line a while

Josh

If anybody wants the ttr 225 owners manual I can email it to them

As for the service manual, Can't because it is 71mb and I can't send anything over 25mb

You would be a life saver if I can get a copy of your TTR manual. My e-mail is ryan86442@gmail.com :thumbsup:

I sent you an Email with the owners manual

Let me know if the file opens

Later

Josh

Edited by kjosh1982
didn't proof read the damn thing

I got it! Thanks Josh. I would like a copy of the the other when you have the time. Thanks again. Ryan

Eagle426 I sent the owners manual to your email

Hello! I just picked up a 2003 TTR-225 for a buddy. I can provide a place for you to upload the service manual if that works for you using FTP. PM me if this is something you are comfortable with.

Thank you.

TJ

A download location would be awesome. If not, there's always megafileupload.com and similar services.

Waiting to see if there's a central request point, otherwise I'll PM ya my address.

You (and your dealer) rock.

just picked up a tr225 with elec problems...manual would help alot

barkersrock@gmail.com

• You the man, Thank you!

Compare the part numbers before you spend the money on a new jug, here's my list of bikes I'd think a cylinder will work from:

The XT (prior to 2001 when it was a plated cylinder), TT, TT-R, TW, YFM (4-moto) and YTM (tri-moto?) engines below 250 cc are basically the same from the crank up. Any of those bikes are a very likely compatable donor, compare part numbers on everything between the gaskets (base gasket, jug, piston, wrist pin, etc.) for confirmation. The gaskets and wrist pin must match the TT-R225, everything else just make sure it's from the same machine, you'll be set.

Maybe you'll luck out and the motor is just worn top end in which case I highly recommend a slightly higher compression piston, that info is here: http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/836663-putting-your-ttrxt-on-the-patch-smoking-solved/page__p__9312401__hl__patch__fromsearch__1#entry9312401

For two hundred bones, I'd buy it even without the extra frames. Keep in mind, the plastics are only available from Yamaha, so I wouldn't dream too big on making it perfect, but it would be a good buddy/play bike.

Again thank you!

Hey Josh, Thank you very much for making theses pdf's available to the rest of us! WOW what a great tool to have for us garage mechanics. You're the man.

Bill