Cheap bike computer $11

durability could be an issue.

Hell, I'd buy it if it gave an accurate speed reading.

durability could be an issue.

They're ALL chinese made and durability is an issue with ALL of them.

I am running a trailtech on my 250 and a bicycle speedo on the 650

I have thought about putting a wireless bicycle speedo on the 650, how is that working for you? I see them in K Mart for less than $20, no way I am going to spend more on fancy electronics. I crash a lot and anything expensive would be broken in no time.

Found this on Manafont while I was ordering an LED tail light bulb.

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/multifunction-bicycle-speedometer-ms601-p-1045

I am running a trailtech on my 250 and a bicycle speedo on the 650, but it would be interesting to see these first hand. it's all chinese crap anyway right? :confused:

imagelibrary.php?src=ns3W19DJ2JHo7M6jn5OarJmdk5an5NXZ&w=600&h=600&f=jpg&q=90&hash=d075e74120f0a4c696ff7f71d79d78a7

Thanks for that! I ordered it right away. I needed the little extension arm for the mounting bracket on my Trail Tech. I'll let you know how it is when I get it (for $11 and free shipping, I'll put it on one of my kids' bicycles if it's marginal). :thumbsup:

haha got to love the knockoffs

Also, I wonder what speed that maxes out at?

I have thought about putting a wireless bicycle speedo on the 650, how is that working for you? I see them in K Mart for less than $20, no way I am going to spend more on fancy electronics. I crash a lot and anything expensive would be broken in no time.

The wireless speedometers don't seem to work on motorcycles. :thumbsup: If you get a bike speedometer, I recommend you get a wired unit. :confused:

Spud :worthy:

awesome. the bicycle speedo I have on the 650 works okay , but it maxes out at 70mph. anything up to that and it's dead accurate (I run GPS next to it) I'll still take it anyday over the gigantic stocker unit

Thanks for being the guinea pig, Sixx :thumbsup:

I like my trailtech, but its nothing but a glorified bike speedo that doesn't max out.

awesome. the bicycle speedo I have on the 650 works okay , but it maxes out at 70mph. anything up to that and it's dead accurate (I run GPS next to it) I'll still take it anyday over the gigantic stocker unit

Thanks for being the guinea pig, Sixx :thumbsup:

I like my trailtech, but its nothing but a glorified bike speedo that doesn't max out.

No sweat. I really just need the extender so I can see my Trail Tech without the crossbar pad being in the way but I'll let you know what kind of quality the speedo is (not expecting much for $11...).

these are wired, I ordered one for my kids cr250 will post how it works in a few weeks when I get it

Any update?

mine probably wont be here for another week or two

They're ALL chinese made and durability is an issue with ALL of them.

Couldn't agree more.

Mine's been shipped but not here yet.

I dont recommend these, they are kph and you can not set them to mph

they also are limited to 99kph max, you can do the math so it'll display mph, but the tire size only accepts 50-100cm, to do this my tire would be 33cm and it wont accept this

you can double and put in 66cm, this but the display would double, ie 30mph reads 60mph, but then the max speed it can display would be 99kph which is really 49.5 mph so that's not much good

if you have a smart phone they have a speed o app i bought a aqua box from ram mounts and the setup works awesome.