Drz 400 white smoke from pipe and airbox

Bike will push start only. And you have to keep running, clean oil coming from pipe and airbox... When I checked oil I noticed level it was 1/4 in above full...is there too much oil or can it be a seal

head gasket time? drain the oil and look for a Chocolate milkshake.

Ok so problem fixed.... I drained oil and changed filter

The bike started no problem and stopes the oil leak,

The was only a little smoke but that was the residual from pipe...

I rode 124 mile ride the next day and all was good

Bike will push start only. And you have to keep running, clean oil coming from pipe and airbox... When I checked oil I noticed level it was 1/4 in above full...is there too much oil or can it be a seal

you've got a leaky petcock that lets gas flow into the crankcase.

gas in the crankcase causes the running problems you detailed and thats why it was overfilled too

fix your petcock

well i really thank you for the last post..... I didnt even say anything about the leaky gas and water like oil when i changed it... and you kew the problem....thank you...anyway.. after i changed the oil (clean but almost like water, but didnt really smell like gas) )and it started running again, i noticed that the ped cock was leaking....i rubbed some soap on it for a really temp fix.... i still did the ride, it ran good but something still didnt seem right as far as power goes..

well thanks again, i plan to change the oil again and replace the gasket on the ped cock....and hit the road again