Gas tank reserve mileage???

There is a reserve after the reserve. There's half a reserve tank on the right side of the tank. Lay the bike over on it's left side and it will run over to the petcock side.

As far as how many miles, how are you riding. WOT, putting, first, second, third gear, mostly fourth and fifth?

awesome so there is .4 gallons. and the tip the bike to the left really works, sweet. So i could expect about 15-17 miles, not bad. Grand Traverse county is nice. Awesome smallmouth fishing too. I also lived in Manistee for 5 years.

Ever ridden the ORV trail in Wolverine??? There are monster hills up there so I figure that the trails would be fun for the torque monster hill climbing xr4. I gotta get up there this year.?

GT is nice, but I'm trying to get to the UP. Never ridden the Wolverine trails but from your description they sound like something I’d like to try. There's hills here but they're far and few between. Lots of sand. I hate sand and I used to live down in Mears... you know, Silver Lake. Got my first broken bone there and I was like 50 years old then. Collar bone on an endo coming down the big hill. Could have been killed because I remember seeing the 500 pounds of Honda, over my head, coming down right at me. It missed. New front wheel, new left fork tube, new swing arm, I don't like sand.