Sign in to follow this  

?'s about 2012

The big 5 will be anouncing their 2012 models the next two months. Does anyone know when Husky will be?

I've got no idea when the models will be announced, but I would bet that there will be no significant changes to any of the new models introduced this year. I think pretty much the whole lineup was new this year correct?

They have a 65cc bike coming (I saw it at the factory in March 2011). And the 800cc "thing" (I don't know what to call it... uses the BMW 800cc engine with a complicated looking frame.

They have a 65cc bike coming (I saw it at the factory in March 2011). And the 800cc "thing" (I don't know what to call it... uses the BMW 800cc engine with a complicated looking frame.

Tony, I see a TXC 511 in your sig line, how do you like it so far ?

And hopefully the 800 will have a better clutch than the BMW 800. Mine's burned through two in 12,000 miles. I've never burned out a clutch on any bike in 30 years of riding, two in less than 3 years on the F800GS.

And hopefully the 800 will have a better clutch than the BMW 800. Mine's burned through two in 12,000 miles. I've never burned out a clutch on any bike in 30 years of riding, two in less than 3 years on the F800GS.

Something is up, I have a friend with a pile of miles on one and I can't remember him every saying anything about the clutch. Had a few other issues though.

Tony, I see a TXC 511 in your sig line, how do you like it so far ?

You beat me to it:worthy:. Tony definitely appears to be a very objective rider/maintainer for big bore Husky's based on previous posts. I noticed a 3rd Husky in his sig a few days ago. What gives Senor Williams? Seriously, you are a breath of fresh air in the objectivity department. :thumbsup: