decal kits for drz400

will the drz400 kits fit my drz400sm ok?? The only differences i can see are the fork protector stickers

Im thinking amrracing firestorm but it only states drz400 and doesnt say that it fits the drz400sm

http://www.amrracing.com/catalog/dirt-bike-graphics/suzuki-motocross-mx-graphic-kit-select-your-model-and-design-8.html

Also if I fit it over my standard graphics that came on bike from factory, will they get pulled off when i eventually remove the sticker kit, or are they designed to be removed without any disruption???

Thanks

they should mostly be ok, some might need modifying though. aftermarket graphics tend to come with a numberboard graphic rather than one to fit the headlight shroud, and bear in mind the sm has a different front fender.

AMR kit:

Search my posts, this info has been covered many times...

DSC00005.jpg

AMR kit:

Search my posts, this info has been covered many times...

DSC00005.jpg

that just looks awesome mate! I really dont want to steel your design but the mad hatter is def the best design from amr. im thinking white design and blue background. do u think that would be correct colour choice for my white and blue drz?

22042011245.jpg

that just looks awesome mate! I really dont want to steel your design but the mad hatter is def the best design from amr. im thinking white design and blue background. do u think that would be correct colour choice for my white and blue drz?

I think white on blue or blue on white, either would look good. Order it, you won't be disappointed.

cool. Well I've ordered white back ground and blue design with number board. Can't wait!

I hope it come's with instructions on how best to apply it. Never done sticker's on this scale before

cool. Well I've ordered white back ground and blue design with number board. Can't wait!

I hope it come's with instructions on how best to apply it. Never done sticker's on this scale before

Search thru some of my posts, I put some tips out there. The best advice is to go slow and have a hair dryer handy. A heat gun might be a bit hot unless it's adjustable. The vinyl is thick so preheat them a little or a lot over the right side panel. The panel over the muffler is the hardest to do because of the compound curves. The vinyl will stretch but be careful because it won't schrink if you stretch it to much. Start with the tank and work your way back so the graphics will line up best. Also take the time to just hold up the decal to the bike so you have a general idea where it needs to sit, what holes or curves you have to deal with. You can prespray with water or peel and stick. I found the water didn't help me much. You can peel them off and retry once maybe twice if your careful not to stretch them to bad. Don't worry to much about small bubbles, they'll cook out over time for the most part. Do it on a warm day so the vinyl is more pliable and takes less to preheat. Above all TAKE YOUR TIME! It took me 4.5 hours and I thought I was moving pretty fast. This can easily be a 2 day job. You'll have to trim the fork protector decals to clear mounting tabs, I used a scalple but a razor blade will worl fine, measure many times... cut once. Good luck! Be sure to post pics!:thumbsup:

205446_10150554475080026_607960025_18029262_5934697_n.jpg

MOAR WHORE!

P1000467.jpg

P1000468.jpg

P1000469.jpg

P1000470.jpg

P1000471.jpg

P1000472.jpg

P1000473.jpg

Rim stripes added later...

DSC02967.jpg

:thumbsup: Yes I know my wife has hot legs, the rest of her is just as hot too:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Yes I know my wife has hot legs, the rest of her is just as hot too:thumbsup:

very very nice. The bike looks damn fine too :-)