Unable to bleed rear brake. HELP!

2008 KTM 250 xcf-w. So on my last ride i noticed i pretty much lost all rear brakes. I figured the fluid got low and air in the line. I took the rear reservoir cover off and it was full. Next I tried to bleed the brakes and couldn't get any air to come out of the pipe. I then tried to backwards bleed with a large serenge and was unable to pump backwards up into it. I removed the nipple to sere if it had dirt/debrie in it and it was clear. I can pump the brake with the nipple uncsrewed slightly and it pumps air but no fluid through it when the reservoir is all the way toped off. Any ideas on the problem here?

Thanks!

Make sure that you have free play in the pedal. I had the same problem a while back and turned out that I had the adjustment set to high and it was pushing up on the mastercylinder piston up just a hair not allowing me to bleed the brakes.

Could the master cylinder be leaking? I had a tiny little leak once and wouldn't properly bleed rebuild kit fixed it. I doubt its trapped air from what you've said but maybe try lightly tapping the caliper while bleeding

Make sure that you have free play in the pedal. I had the same problem a while back and turned out that I had the adjustment set to high and it was pushing up on the mastercylinder piston up just a hair not allowing me to bleed the brakes.

+1 unbolt the plunger from the brake pedal then adjust the pedal height so that there is just contact up in the master cylinder.

Use c-clamp to compress piston in cylinder minimizing space.

Pump brake lever 3 times and hold it down while cracking and closing bleeder.

This takes 10-12 reps. Half as much for front brake.

Install brake pads, pump till pad is set on disc and refill reservoir.

Requires extra work to drive air from horizontal line via a tiny piston- but it will firm up. I back bleed it first, and still have to perform above drill.

pedal height is what I found on my bike, adjusted the linkage to allow the pedal to come up higher and then re-set it when done.