FMF full system or MRD SSW???

Hi all, im just thinking of changing my exhaust coz i blew a hole in it not long ago....:thumbsup:

just wondering which system is better for the most power output + reliable, also i'm going to do jetting as well and want to remove the air box and run a k&n air filter directly onto the carb, like some of you did in here, what you you guys think?

thanks in advance

MRD/SSW every time. However, living in the UK myself it just wasn't a viable option with the import tax and added VAT. Plus I'm not going for any engine work or swapping to an FCR, just 3x3, rejet and filter so I went for the cheaper FMF. Still a brilliant zaust :thumbsup:

Hi all, im just thinking of changing my exhaust coz i blew a hole in it not long ago....:thumbsup:

just wondering which system is better for the most power output + reliable, also i'm going to do jetting as well and want to remove the air box and run a k&n air filter directly onto the carb, like some of you did in here, what you you guys think?

thanks in advance

Don't remove the airbox...Just do a 3"x3" hole in the top...I will be more weather proof than an open filter and you will be "on your own" trying to tune it...

So I would suggest do the 3x3, install a K&N, get a JD jet kit and a free flow pipe.

The SSW/MRD is the best bang for your buck, but the import duties will hurt..

No one here has removed their air box, I do not know where you got that idea from. What model DRZ do you have?