Sign in to follow this  

Trying out my new hd cam at our local training facility

Trying out my new hd cam at our local training facility.. I think we need to get a tripod or something so the slow-mo stuff will come out better.

Yeah I think a tripod would make a big difference. But the vid still came out great, what type of cam?

The tripod will help but it may also help if you can raise your frames per second. Most standard and HD cams I have seen film at 30 fps. If you have an option to boost it to 60 fps then you may get a smoother slow mo picture. awesome video though.

Actually I got the kodak zi8 cam... Its just a little handheld hd cam but the quality is really good for how cheap it is. It has 1080, 720, 480 ect.. settings and is super user friendly. I edited it with pinnacle studio 15. Im not sure on the fps option but ill look into it.

Actually I got the kodak zi8 cam... Its just a little handheld hd cam but the quality is really good for how cheap it is. It has 1080, 720, 480 ect.. settings and is super user friendly. I edited it with pinnacle studio 15. Im not sure on the fps option but ill look into it.

yeah most def get a tripod. I have a zi6 and its impossible to get smooth video without a tripod.

Your local training facility needs a tractor.

Yea unfortunately its been a while since a machine was back there... although I can't complain to much bc im just happy to ride somewhere in jersey without getting locked up.

Yea unfortunately its been a while since a machine was back there... although I can't complain to much bc im just happy to ride somewhere in jersey without getting locked up.

Thats in Jersey? Come on man, hook it up :thumbsup: