Trail Riding with the GO PRO

heres a couple vids of me and my buddy trail riding in RI. hes on a 02 cr125 and im on a 02 cr250. the other bikes are a crf250r and a xr400. let me know what you think, i know im kinda slow it was the first ride of the year :thumbsup:

Edited by wht02cr125r

Looks like fun. I wish it was that dry around here, its been a slop fest and more rain on the way. The first race of the season was supposed to be tomorrow I guess we could run it if we had john boats. HA HA:ride:

That place is awesome, where is that. The stone walls make me think of Tiverton.

MAX!!!

Looks like it might be tiverton, trails are a little smoother onthat end of the state. You a RI transplant MAX?

Looks nice. Im right on the RI line.

Looks like it might be tiverton, trails are a little smoother onthat end of the state. You a RI transplant MAX?

I grew up in Seekonk Ma, less than a mile from the East Providence line. I came to SC for college and stayed here.

MAX!!!

great vid, but your bike doesnt sound right.. what with the stuttering sound on acceleration?

the trails are in Burrillville

yea the bike wasnt running the greatest, this was the first time i had it out this year, the bike is really really rich down low so it needs to be jetted a little better