Sign in to follow this  

hose kit

Hi to all ! just a Q , does any one know of a silcone hose kit for an 04 e model ?

Don't waste you time ordering these hoses.....They do not fit your 04, I ordered these things six months ago thinking this joker knew what he was selling, they only fit the earlier E models but not your bike. The seller doesn't know the difference between the two.

hey, does anyone know if the above mentioned hoses will fit on a 2000 kicker?

Alternatively, anybody know of any hoses besides stock for this bike?

hey, does anyone know if the above mentioned hoses will fit on a 2000 kicker?

Alternatively, anybody know of any hoses besides stock for this bike?

As I recal the older E had a Y hose kit but I have seen where others have tried the ebay one and they did not fit.......like the statement above....he does not know what he has will fit.

As for the 03 and up E model Moto Hose will make them if they can get a sample set of hoses.

As I recal the older E had a Y hose kit but I have seen where others have tried the ebay one and they did not fit.......like the statement above....he does not know what he has will fit.

As for the 03 and up E model Moto Hose will make them if they can get a sample set of hoses.

Hey Lumpy, I'd love to send you my hoses but this is prime ride time for me right now, you might be the only source for silicone hoses for the 04 which needs the 4 hose set up. Let me know if you ever get some made, I'd like to try them out.

I neeed a set of blue hoses for my E!! anyone want to help me out? lol

I just spoke to the guy's at Profactory hoses, they are going to produce hoses for the E which requires the 4 hoses set up. They are way behind on production right now and said they will try to get them to me in a couple of months. Maybe call or email them and tell them your interested.

Just got my hoses from profactory for my 04 E, installation was a breeze. For $59.95 free shipping mfg. in the US, great looking hoses. Just hope they hold up.

Do not make this a WTB and For Sale thread. It will be removed.

Opps, guess I should have left the price off. I've been looking for this hose set for my '04 E for quit awhile now, just wanted to let the other owners know who has the 4 hoses set up for our model.

I bought a red set of hoses for my '01 S model from them and kit was perfect fit

Yeah... I checked these out before, won't work for my bike which has the 4 hoses which fit the '03 to '07 E models.

I bought a samco 4 hose kit in yellow from a us distributor but was still special ordered from uk. Took 6 weeks and over 200 bucks but the end result was very nice and great quality. I think the uk price was too much but compared to oem replacement costs the delta wasnt so bad. Would be nice if there was a similar quality option for less money. With that said, Samco is great stuff and Im happy with the results I got.