Sign in to follow this  

Archived thread revival??

Does anyone know if its possible to regenerate the older threads to pull up the photos again? I'm a new DRZ owner and have noticed a lot of the FAQ threads are pretty dated and link you to the plain-and-simple thread layout without the pictures. Having the pictures would really help a lot...

Thanks 707drz. If anyone else is having this problem it is caused by browser-incompatibility. I was using Opera which apparently hates thumpertalk...:thumbsup:

Thanks 707drz. If anyone else is having this problem it is caused by browser-incompatibility. I was using Opera which apparently hates thumpertalk...:confused:

cheers :thumbsup:

Pictures posted in a thread are volatile.. If they were uploaded to the TT server, then they will be there as long as TT is.. If the user hosted them on an outside server.. then once those pictures are moved, deleted, other server changes .. the pictures are lost and the link in the TT post are broken.. ie.. nothing we can do about it.

Secondly.. what FAQ thread are you referencing that has pictures with broken links?