Sign in to follow this  

Supercross HAHA Hansen

Douchebag finally got what he deserved. Dipshit parked himself while trying to punt Eli off the track. Most likely cost himself the title.

MAX!!!

• Like 1

:thumbsup: HAHA, I just can't stop laughing. Hansen just posted this

RT @joshhansen100: I just want to apologize to my family sponsors and fans and actory connection for the immature pass I tried

half a minute ago via TweetDeck

Which pass is he talking about, every takeout pass he made the entire season? HAHA What a dick. :confused:

MAX!!!

at least the dood acknowledges his idiot move and apologizes unlike a few guys we all know of :thumbsup:

Ha ha I just read it on Racer X twit, what a douche!!!! You get what you deserve!

at least the dood acknowledges his idiot move and apologizes unlike a few guys we all know of :thumbsup:

The only reason he apologized is because he went down, finished 13th, and has only a snowball's chance in hell of winning the title in Vegas. If he made the take out stick there would have been no apology, just like the entire year.

MAX!!!

The only reason he apologized is because he went down, finished 13th, and has only a snowball's chance in hell of winning the title in Vegas. If he made the take out stick there would have been no apology, just like the entire year.

Touche. Still feel bad for hannys season and the bad luck hes had, but yeah hopefully a few more of these self takeouts will steer him in a more mature, and clean, direction on the track

Touche. Still feel bad for hannys season and the bad luck hes had, but yeah hopefully a few more of these self takeouts will steer him in a more mature, and clean, direction on the track

bad luck? everything has been from his own doing

MAX!!!

You are sooo right.

Do you know that he his 26 years old. This guy was racing in the 125cc class with Stewart. If he has not matured by now, its prolly not going to happen. He does the take outs cause he has been riding for so damn long he knows all the little tricks he can get away with it cause its all young guys in the class (ya know, young as in 16, 17, 18 year olds). This guy is a punk and the only reason he feels bad is because he is worried that nobody will give him a ride next year cause he will be to old for the lites class.

I've always liked Hanny, but he has gone a bit too far this year. There is a fine line between being aggressive and being dirty. And if Hanny thinks he can keep that banging game up next year in the 450 class, boy he is getting hammered there...

Can't wait to see this on Speed. I have been hoping one of the guys he has taken out this year would reward him with a little payback. Looks like he did it on his own. Wondering if he can still race lites next year? Is there an age limit?

I never liked him mostly because of his attitude and immature nature...26 years old and never learning some lessons that a lot of 16-18 year olds already know. Well too bad for him...didn't work this time granny hanny

Here is Hansen's complete twitter posting. The message was too long so it was broken down in a few different tweets...but I'll do all the work for you guys and post it here as a nice single message :thumbsup:

via @joshhansen100

"I just want to apologize to my family sponsors and fans and to the factory connection people for the immature pass I tried to make, I got over my head and showed my immaturity as a racer, I just want it so bad and I deserve what I get .......thanks to mitch for standing behind me and the whole pro circuit team and DR G and Ivan Tedesco for truly Tryin to fix my hand.... All I can say as I learned from this.. Thx. And to my mechanic for putting up with my bullshit all year nothing else to say"

I was hoping he would win the championship at the beggining of the season but as the season progressed, he found himself next to Reed in my most hated rider's list!

Hanny was never real high on my list, IMO he's the dirtiest rider in the lites division. Congrats to Tomac, he now controls his own destiny for the West Lites Championship. :thumbsup:

Do you know that he his 26 years old. This guy was racing in the 125cc class with Stewart. If he has not matured by now, its prolly not going to happen. He does the take outs cause he has been riding for so damn long he knows all the little tricks he can get away with it cause its all young guys in the class (ya know, young as in 16, 17, 18 year olds). This guy is a punk and the only reason he feels bad is because he is worried that nobody will give him a ride next year cause he will be to old for the lites class.

He's 26? And he carries himself the way he does? LOL! I thought he was 20 or under the way he acts off track in front of the cameras.