Damn! Mrd/ssw pro comp really deliver!!

I just switched from a yoshi rs-2 to a mrd/ssw pro comp and now the bike really breathing out!! You can really feel the power in midrange and top! revs out faster:ride: it put a smile on your face every time you accelerate through the gears:worthy: thanks Eddie and DAVE!! I also switch from original asp to MERGE asp! :thumbsup:

//Jocke in Sweden!

I just switched from a yoshi rs-2 to a mrd/ssw pro comp and now the bike really breathing out!! You can really feel the power in midrange and top! revs out faster:ride: it put a smile on your face every time you accelerate through the gears:worthy: thanks Eddie and DAVE!! I also switch from original asp to MERGE asp! :thumbsup:

//Jocke in Sweden!

Nice pipe hey! Fitted mine on the weekend and I love it. It's so freaking loud! Did u get the Q insert? Iv got one, it's not in yet but might be a nessacity seeing I leave for work at 6. Neighbours are gonna love me. :confused::ride::worthy:

yeah! I got one but havent installed it.. Yep its loud but its worth the extra gain!! :thumbsup:

//Jocke

can there really be a difference between them to high end /top quality exhausts ???

does the mrd make a difference from running a stock exhaust ?

can there really be a power differnce between the 2 ??

can there really be a power differnce between the 2 ??

Theres a lot dyno graphs showing rs2 vs mrd and yep there a power gain mid/higher in the rpms.. So on just a much better flowing exhaust... .

There a lot threads showing this.. Just do few searches

Only exhaust which matchs the mrd is the rs3..

Mrd/Ssw vs stock.. Hehe you make me giggle.

You won't find a system that can match the SSW/MRD. As big of a difference that you will find over the stock pipe. No question it makes a significant difference! :thumbsup:

Nice pipe hey! Fitted mine on the weekend and I love it. It's so freaking loud! Did u get the Q insert? Iv got one, it's not in yet but might be a nessacity seeing I leave for work at 6. Neighbours are gonna love me. :thumbsup::ride::confused:

I went from a Yosh rs-4 exhaust to the mrd, with no q insert I leave for work at 630 and boy do my neighbours hate me, for the past 4 weeks Ive had a call about once a week and all I say back is can you hear the garbage truck drive by? Do u hear busses drive by? Yes! So whats the problem?

You will all love this exhaust it was the icing on the cake for my rebuild.

the only exhaust which matches the mrd/ssw is the yosh trc pro ti system.

Only exhaust which matchs the mrd is the rs3

Yes please clarify cause I have an rs3 and was under the impression even the rs2 is better.

Theres a lot dyno graphs showing rs2 vs mrd and yep there a power gain mid/higher in the rpms.. So on just a much better flowing exhaust... .

There a lot threads showing this.. Just do few searches

Mrd/Ssw vs stock.. Hehe you make me giggle.

The Rs3 can't compare to the Mrd/Ssw.

Guess you are Mixing it up with the yoshi Trs Ti, which flows similar to the Mrd/Ssw

Sorry for confustion... Of course I mean the yosh ti..

Was replying on my iPhone.. Dunna why I write that :-)

Yes please clarify cause I have an rs3 and was under the impression even the rs2 is better.

no, the rs2 and rs3 are basically the same. average off the shelf pipes.

The mrd procomp ,the jd jet kit snorkel removed and an r&d flex jet is a major improvment over stock on my 04 e model . thanks for all the info guys ! and by the way i got the bike in november . has about 300 miles on it ...

Where might I be able to pick up on of these systems online and for how much.

Thanks.

thanks for the replys..

I love my SSW/MRD shorty but Im wondering if I might need to do a little jetting since I swapped out the RS2. My TT FCR kit came with the jetting for my set up. 3x3, uncorked pipe, sea level. But after I swapped to the MRD, my idle seems a little rougher and theres some part throttle surges once in a while. But it feels good when I get on it hard so Im not so sure. The MRD definitly makes more power than the RS2

You sound like you might be a little lean.

The difference is real. You will notice how easily the bike will rev out when you take the congestion out of the system. It will breath much better and perform all the better.

You sound like you might be a little lean.

The difference is real. You will notice how easily the bike will rev out when you take the congestion out of the system. It will breath much better and perform all the better.

I totally agree with you!:thumbsup: