Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Watkins - our own private track on Saturday

I was at Watkins Saturday (4/30) morning and my son and I had our own private track. I think I was the only person on the big track until 11:00 and by noon there were only a few people at the entire place.

Track was groomed and watered and after a few laps I had a couple of lines going. The only time I ever been the fastest person on the track! I guess that also means I was the slowest. By 11:30 there were probably 3 people on the track so I would have still gotten on the podium.

The weather wasn't bad and just a little wind that I could do without.

Sure is fun when you don't have to worry about other people or holding my line.

I was at Watkins Saturday (4/30) morning and my son and I had our own private track. I think I was the only person on the big track until 11:00 and by noon there were only a few people at the entire place.

Track was groomed and watered and after a few laps I had a couple of lines going. The only time I ever been the fastest person on the track! I guess that also means I was the slowest. By 11:30 there were probably 3 people on the track so I would have still gotten on the podium.

The weather wasn't bad and just a little wind that I could do without.

Sure is fun when you don't have to worry about other people or holding my line.

Thats a good time to learn to ride the edges of the track and not ride the middle