95 yz 125

That thing looks great. If it runs and is as sound as it looks, Id jump.

I challenge the above posters to find a 2000+ 2 stroke for sale for 1,000 in anywhere close to that condition. It can't be done in my area, I know that for damn sure. Used 2 strokes are in high demand. If you want a cheap late model bike, it'll have to be a 4.

J.

I just saw a 01 yz 125 that looked pretty darn clean for 1100 yesterday on CL. However that doesnt mean it was mechanically sound, since I have no way of inspecting it.

I also sold my last yz 125 which was a 00' for 1200 and it was absolutely mint. Only 7 hrs on complete rebuild... suspension, top and bottom end, and new bearings/ seals all the way around.

Todays economy puts alot of pressure on people (esp. the younger gen.) that arnt so financially sound to get rid of thier toys at cheap prices.

I'm going to look at this bike at noon and I'm just wondering your thoughts on the bike heres the ad http://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/2351780110.html

I saw this ad also but the issue I would have is the mod work that was done, as in was it done right or wrong .He has dropped his price because it started out at 1500.00 .I always hesitate to look at bikes that are modified such as porting for sure.I live in brockport so if if you really get a bug about this bike I might be able to check it out with you.

the bike was in showroom condtion it was so nice it sounded good all rebulit i bought is im so happy

Great. Let us know how it works for you. A lot of times, they really do try and do a nice job for the next guy. Hopefully, your new bike is one of them. There are quite a few good guys out there mixed in with the idiots. If this does prove to be everything you hope it is, call the previous owner back and thank him. Most people just complain about the bozos, but don't bother to thank the good guys.

it came with extar forks ,sprockets,gaskets,chain oil, octane booster,and owners manual

and the guy was great to deal with!

Thats awesome... sounds like he hooked you up pretty good. I agree with the posters above. Ride it and give him a call and thank him. He'll be grateful that you appreciate his hard work and tfact that he sank a little coin in the bike to make it as good as it could be to please the buyer (you).