2011 Yamaha 450 recall?

It looks really unstable. Even Grant didn't have too much success with it last year. So did Hill, and this year Millsaps isn't that fast with it. Stroupe keeps on kissing the floor with it. The bike is useless for Works or Gncc races. I think that radical design is too radical ?

Of course the 450 flips forward, the motor is backwards! ?

Watch for Yamaha riders doing lots of front flips in the X-Games. "Best Trick" - The Stewart".

Actually, I'm liking Stewart and CR more this year than I have in years. Much humbled and more down to earth.

I loled :confused:?:worthy:

Cant wait til all the brands adopt the tech and you guys can all shut it < best bike ive ever had , and all my Honda and Kawi friends that rode mine are buying YZs next time they purchase , actually said best turning bike they ever rode ..... have a great day ! ?

Cant wait til all the brands adopt the tech and you guys can all shut it < best bike ive ever had , and all my Honda and Kawi friends that rode mine are buying YZs next time they purchase , actually said best turning bike they ever rode ..... have a great day ! ?

Im hearing the opposite about that bike. Im not a YZ basher either. I think they are sweet looking bikes. I cant see them being better turning bikes than my Honda though with the short wheel base an all. Maybe better straight line high speed and whoops though. I was turned off at the Fox ride day in Winchester when somebodys new YZ450 snapped the hub off and the rider went ass over tea kettle off of a jump to end his day.

But my opinion like all others are like a-ho!&$. Everyone has one!

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic, or if you like it.

I'm considering the 2010+ 450 this year, do you like it, or is your post saying that you think it's over rated based on what your friends with other bikes think?

I know chassis setup is important but ... To me Stewart's crashes looked like a result (again) of his stiff fork. Just his choice to have a setup with little room for error.

In that left bowl turn his fork legs were topped out when the ground kept falling away from the tire. The front doesn't steer too well when off the ground.

In the woops if his fork adsorbed a little more, then probably it wouldn't have bucked the rear down so hard causing that nasty final rear rebound that begun the endo. To add to the problem, Stewart looks to run a very fast rear rebound, which I guess he has to for extra rear traction because his fork setup wont let him put much trust in the front.

He's that good in the jumps and woops, I really dont understand why he doesn't setup his machine a little more for the turns. ?

Of course the 450 flips forward, the motor is backwards! :confused:

Watch for Yamaha riders doing lots of front flips in the X-Games. "Best Trick" - The Stewart".

Actually, I'm liking Stewart and CR more this year than I have in years. Much humbled and more down to earth.

Yep. Stewart has certainly been down to earth quite a few times this year! ?

Really, we aren't giving enough credit to the bike.? Our rider (I'm not talking about Stewart) spent more time in the hospital than on the damn thing - taking a liking to seeing the ground up close is not healthy.:confused:

All kidding aside, I agree with Numroe - Stewart's setup is so stiff, he can't help but have an issue when he makes a small mistake. Our rider just lacks the 7-8 hp more that Stewart enjoys.

-Kerry

Whats with all the yammi harshness?! My YZ is one of my favorite things in life next to one of my kids and my android.
It wouldn't make sense if you hated your bike. You don't like a bike? You get one you do like.

I like the YZ, I hate the fact the rider seems to be taking to the dirt, a lot, racing it. He's just trying to do things that he has to be on the ragged edge to accomplish - so it's a team effort on eating dirt with the race bike - lack of HP and pushing beyond the limits.

And only one of your kids is your favorite? That's harsh, especially if you like your phone more...?

-Kerry