RMX250 Factory Competition Kit ~ 89, 90 & 91

I've seen this kit on eBay before although I thought that it was gone. Anyways, anyone out there looking to upgrade their '89, '90 or '91 RMX this is an all in one kit (RM pipe, RM silencer, RM head gasket, carb jet and instructions). I imagine that the instructions also point out how to remove all of the restrictors.

One thing though, the silencer is just an RM silencer that's not USFS approved. Although if you need one then buy one for a '90 RM and your golden.

Here it is, it's not mine but it could be yours: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOS-Suzuki-RMX250-Closed-Course-Competition-Kit-Exhaust-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem20b88e5100QQitemZ140535288064QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

If the link doesn't work then try searching eBay auction # 140535288064

Edited by zig06
Link didn't work all the time....
I've seen this kit on eBay before although I thought that it was gone. Anyways, anyone out there looking to upgrade their '89, '90 or '91 RMX this is an all in one kit (RM pipe, RM silencer, RM head gasket, carb jet and instructions). I imagine that the instructions also point out how to remove all of the restrictors.

One thing though, the silencer is just an RM silencer that's not USFS approved. Although if you need one then buy one for a '90 RM and your golden.

Here it is, it's not mine but it could be yours: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOS-Suzuki-RMX250-Closed-Course-Competition-Kit-Exhaust-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem20b88e5100QQitemZ140535288064QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

If the link doesn't work then try searching eBay auction # 140535288064

I *wish* they still made this bike (updated of course), I drolled over these when I seen them at the dealers.