[[Template core/global/plugins/realFaviconGenerator does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Do Fox MX pants size on the large side?

curious if anyone knows. cant decide on 32 or 34 via mailorder. dont want them too baggy. if 32 is on the large side i think they would fit perfect but large 34's might be to baggy if so.

Depends on the pants. I'm about a size 30. My fox 180 pants were pretty tight at the waist, But the same size Nomad pants were freaking huuuge. BTW, do yourself a favor and don't buy Fox in the first place. I've had way better luck with Answer, No Fear, MSR, Troy Lee, and Shift. They were all cheaper than my Fox Nomad pants, which I won't even wear.

Depends on the pants. I'm about a size 30. My fox 180 pants were pretty tight at the waist, But the same size Nomad pants were freaking huuuge. BTW, do yourself a favor and don't buy Fox in the first place. I've had way better luck with Answer, No Fear, MSR, Troy Lee, and Shift. They were all cheaper than my Fox Nomad pants, which I won't even wear.

haha thats funny it was the camo nomad pants i was looking at buying. never wore fox brand so wasn't sure. they look cool :thumbsup:.

thanks though will have to check out the others.