Fatty or PC Platinum 2

Sorry if this has been asked a million times already but I'm in need of a new pipe as my stocker keeps cracking and won't stay in one piece. So I'd like to get a pipe that will give me more mid and top end power. Which one of those two will give me the best performance in those areas. Oh and I'm running the the FMF PCII for my silencer and maybe mating it to the Fatty would be the best combo, then again the Pro Circuit may be better, I don't know...?

Oh I've also got a Flatland racing pipe guard I've been running on my OEM pipe, hoping it will still fit one of these pipes?

gnarly is good for bottom end, big increase in torque. Not for topend, flatens it out a little. Don't know anything about the others.

Ya I know I dont want anything to do with the Gnarly, looking more closely at the SXS Hardparts pipe.

I had a stocker and replaced it with a fatty. I would compair it to stocker witch is what I was looking for. Keep in mind if you get a sxs you need to use its silencer. Made that mistake. I'm also on a 10 300 xc.

I have to use a special silencer with the SXS pipe? So my FMF turbine core II won't work with it?

With good jetting, I really like the power delivery of the fatty. I hate the gnarly. It feels almost like too much too soon in a 300 and then signs off and goes flat (power delivery) at about 1/2 throttle. If you're too lean on the main, a fatty signs off early just like a gnarly. If your main jet is too big, it feels like there is a flat spot/ hesitation in the mid-range. That's my opinion FWIW.

I am having very good results with a fatty and the following jetting in my 2010 KTM 300 XC:

158 - 160 main

NECJ #3

38 main jet

AS 1.5

Red power valve spring with dolly adjuster flush with the engine case.

I just ordered the FATTY because I wanted more mid range as I feel the XCW has plenty down low. I just hope these pipes hold up better than the stocker and I hope I can get my FLATLAND guard to fit on it.

Based on the reading I've done, I should not need much if any jetting adjustments??

I just ordered the FATTY because I wanted more mid range as I feel the XCW has plenty down low. I just hope these pipes hold up better than the stocker and I hope I can get my FLATLAND guard to fit on it.

Based on the reading I've done, I should not need much if any jetting adjustments??

The FMF pipes are tough and will stand up to lots of bashing. I broke the lower mount twice on my FMF Fatty Moto but it was a fast and easy weld each time and the pipe itself is good still. I've had nothing but headaches with jetting but finally have it sorted out. It's a 168 MJ 40 PJ JD Red 3rd AS-1with race gas. I'm going to try to bump the MJ when I go back to pump gas just a bit more but if it lulls and goes flat I won't run any fatter than the 168. Hard to go wrong with the Fatty or PC2 IMHO.