Mabton mx contact info

Washington

Does anyone have an email address to the Mabton MX Park? I tried using the one on their site, but it keeps bouncing back.

How is that track? I'd love to go try something new.. Is it 125 friendly or more of a big bike track???

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the contact info. I finally got an email to go through and already got a reply.

I have never been to the track, but there are some videos on youtube of riders on it. It seems to be a very friendly track with no "suicide" sections. I would think that it would be fine to take a 125.

I am seriously considering going there this Sunday for the racing.

Thanks for the contact info. I finally got an email to go through and already got a reply.

I have never been to the track, but there are some videos on youtube of riders on it. It seems to be a very friendly track with no "suicide" sections. I would think that it would be fine to take a 125.

I am seriously considering going there this Sunday for the racing.

There is a race Sunday?? :thumbsup: Hmmm....

It's a fun track, my 200 does fine out there.

There is a race on the schedule on the website. I got an email from "RD" confirming the online schedule.

got an email today....

The May 8th race has been CANCELLED!!! This will now be a practice day at MMP. Any questions call Pat or R.D. Practice day gates open at 10a.m. close at 5 p.m. $20.00 per rider as always. RD

Well, that sorta sucks. But I guess that means I can spend the day with Mom.