speed wobbles on braking/accelerating bumps

i have a 06 yz125 and theres a straight section on the track with braking/ accelerating bumps and ill be 4th gear flaying on theme and start getting speed wobbles, and one time so bad almost crashed because of it, hard to, i do have my suspension set up for my weight, any thought on what it could, compresion/rebound issue?

how much fork through the triple clamps are you running? also the rear sag numbers ?

well i know the sag is set correctly, it was set by the people at the suspension place, you mean how far is the sag? 2 and a half 3 inches maybe, and the forks are right on the line that goes around theme, if you know what im talking about, but the line means i think they should not be moved down any frther

you need 103mm or just over 4 inches , also to make it more stable you can pull the forks downwards 3 mm more in the clamps , this will make it much more stable

could it also be body positioning, i think when i put my weight towards the rear more it helps, and i think there far as they can go, there on the line that is in the forks,

any one

As already stated look at your rear sag!

You may need some help to measure it properly, get on the bike and assume your normal riding position and try to get 100mm -4" of sag if this is ok drop the forks through the clamps till flush with the tops this will help loads

well i know the sag is set correctly, it was set by the people at the suspension place, you mean how far is the sag? 2 and a half 3 inches maybe, and the forks are right on the line that goes around theme, if you know what im talking about, but the line means i think they should not be moved down any frther

That doesn't mean your sag is set correctly. Check the numbers for yourself. Makes a huge difference.

k, ill go check my sag out and measure it and see what its at