Just bought a 2006 DR650 Suzuki today

I just bought a 2006 Suzuki DR650SE with 798 miles on it, looks like it came off the showroom floor.

The original owner did not ride it much at all, I hope I like the bike.

:thumbsup:

I'm sure you will.:thumbsup: If you don't mind, what did you have to give for it ? I'm looking for one, and curious what a low milage might be had for.

I'm sure you will.:thumbsup: If you don't mind, what did you have to give for it ? I'm looking for one, and curious what a low milage might be had for.

Congrats to the OP!!:confused:

I just bought another DR( also have a 1990 ) on Saturday. 2007 with 964 miles for $3400. I think the prices tend to be higher here in Colorado due to the demand.

Enjoy the new ride OP. I love mine, although I'm a bit disappointed with the mpg reports I've read - around 45ish. I get 58-60 on my 1990 which is bored out.

It has like 798 miles on it original owner, I paid $3200 for it, book was like $3100.

The owner had muscle-cars 'Mopars' and Harley's he said he bought it at a whim. I am 2 stroke guy, I have owned 4 strokes in the past like XR200R from the mid 80's.

I am excited about it.

I think I got a good deal considering the fact it is showroom condition, never been wrecked/tumped over.

I paid cash for it, but I think I will get full coverage insurance since if it gets stolen or damage it would be a total loss. I have race-bikes and I keep them locked up, just bikes like these seem to grow legs and run away... :confused:

It has been raining here like popcorn, now it is chilly, finally see the SUN!!! :worthy:

Hopefully, I can ride it to work on Friday since I can wear jeans, and I need to get insurance on it as well.

These bikes have a good following, and the values seem to hold.