SCV Machine Shop Needed

California

Does anyone have machine shop skills? I rounded the tranny drain bolt on my KTM 450 EXC . I need it drilled out or something... i'm freaking out cuz I can't get this thing out... Need help ASAP... anyone in SCV with tools to do the job and not ruin my case?

Does anyone have machine shop skills? I rounded the tranny drain bolt on my KTM 450 EXC . I need it drilled out or something... i'm freaking out cuz I can't get this thing out... Need help ASAP... anyone in SCV with tools to do the job and not ruin my case?

Give Paul a call.

AS Racing

26911 Ruether Ave. Unit F

Canyon Country, CA. 91351

(661) 993-O466

I will call him tomorrow, I was looking for someone from the forums that has the hook up but I will call him and see what he can do, as he will do the suspension on my bike after i get the $$ flow up.

The bolt is stripped and you can't unscrew it? Is it steel? Can a welder weld a bolt onto it for removal? That used to be the trick for removing stripped locking lugnuts on car wheels.

Yes it is stripped past imagination... I believe it is either steel or titanium... All I know is that when they put it in, they must have had Thor in the torque shop that day....

You can probably go to home depot get a drill bit and an easy out and get it out that way. Or take it to pitpro or as racing or thumper racing

Bike is at AS racing as we speak. I trust Pauls work...

Hey, throwing. It out there, if you want to ride the kawi this weekend there is a real fun race in red montain this weekend

The bolt is stripped and you can't unscrew it? Is it steel? Can a welder weld a bolt onto it for removal? That used to be the trick for removing stripped locking lugnuts on car wheels.

I have done this on bolts and broken taps, If you can get at it, That would be the way to go..Steel..The heat of welding also helps getting the stubborn stuff to budge

Well, I just got the bike back from AS racing... Paul took care of me and got the dammned thing out. He did an amazing job on my bike, and threw in some new parts and just charged me 1 hrs worth of work. A++++ Job, will use them again!! Thanks to all who replyed.

Andrew^ I work this weekend sorry man...

Well, I just got the bike back from AS racing... Paul took care of me and got the dammned thing out. He did an amazing job on my bike, and threw in some new parts and just charged me 1 hrs worth of work. A++++ Job, will use them again!! Thanks to all who replyed.

Andrew^ I work this weekend sorry man...

:thumbsup: