2011 dr650, Procycle jetting issues???Help!!

I've got a 2011 DR650SE, with 1000km's on the clock and im 100 ft above sea level. I ordered a Pro Cycle jet kit and a Twin Air filter, but kept the stock exhaust . Installed the Pro Cycle jet kit just like the kits says, with the stock exhaust 145main jet and the ProCycle needle in the 4th notch...also done the airbox mod with a Twin Air filter and drilled the slide....Bike starts fine, idols fine but when you give it a crack of the throttle it bogs out hard..as you increase the throttle it also seems to backfire as the RPM's go up?? Installed the extended mixture screw and its, 2 turns out like the kits says to do.

Any Help would be much appreciated, I'll buy you a beer if you visit Nova Scotia.?

Edited by RideoutJames

I've got a 2011 DR650SE, with 1000km's on the clock and im 100 ft above sea level. I ordered a Pro Cycle jet kit and a Twin Air filter, but kept the stock exhaust . Installed the Pro Cycle jet kit just like the kits says, with the stock exhaust 145main jet and the ProCycle needle in the 4th notch...also done the airbox mod with a Twin Air filter and drilled the slide....Bike starts fine, idols fine but when you give it a crack of the throttle it bogs out hard..as you increase the throttle it also seems to backfire as the RPM's go up?? Installed the extended mixture screw and its, 2 turns out like the kits says to do.

Any Help would be much appreciated, I'll buy you a beer if you visit Nova Scotia.?

Stock pipe? Move the clip up a notch or two.