Sign in to follow this  

"I'm mixing 10:1!"

I was out riding the other day, and saw a guy walking his dirt bike home, I pulled up to ask him if he needed help, and he laughed and said "Thanks dude, but I'm good! My bike's running 10:1, it burns real quick!"

Holy mother of everything good!!! 10:1!?!?! How can it even run off that?? Maybe it was a 4T? Do you "10:1" 4 strokes at all?

What would that mean for the engine???

Holy crap, that's insane, he'd have to clean his carb daily, and re-jet immensely!!

I think he meant he had 10 parts shit to 1 part brain in his head, but seriously if he is mixing his 2 stroke fuel that rich then he must have 10:1-shit:brain ratio.

• Like 1

I think he meant he had 10 parts shit to 1 part brain in his head, but seriously if he is mixing his 2 stroke fuel that rich then he must have 10:1-shit:brain ratio.

i wish there was a "like" button on this site. I would have clicked it lol. that was funny

I'm trying to think of any 10:1 other than oil ratios, but all I can think of is compression? But, that would be a low compression.

I'm trying to think of any 10:1 other than oil ratios, but all I can think of is compression? But, that would be a low compression.

Maybe thats why hes pushing it.

O.o This guy is seriously messed up! xD And to think that he's one of the more completive guys in town!!

10:1 does sound a little crazy, but I know that Kart guys sometimes run 16:1

Ya know, with fuel prices......

LOL, yeah, but if you calculate the cost of a gallon of oil it's, $56, yes $56 a gallon of oil XD :thumbsup::banana::confused: A gallon!!!

Wait, wouldn't that mean that he fouls plugs lika mofo? Poor bike! Poor second owner!!! "so what did you premix it to? Oh I kept it at 10:1. @_@"

If he keeps running 10:1 he's gonna end up spending more on plugs than he spent on the bike...

If he keeps running 10:1 he's gonna end up spending more on plugs than he spent on the bike...

LOL! :worthy: There should be the maintenance police! :thumbsup::busted::confused:

There are some people with bikes or cars where they do really weird things that make no sense at all and they are conviced everything is good, it comes down to the old saying, you can educate the dumb but you cant change stupid.

LMAO :confused::thumbsup:

i wish there was a "like" button on this site. I would have clicked it lol. that was funny

There is .... click the little "thumbs up" icon at the top right of this post

I'm thinking the guy ment the compression in his motor?? But that still dosnt make sence???