Sign in to follow this  

Cahuilla Creek MX Saturday

nice riding! you sure like to air it out over that big finish line table:thumbsup: what is the noise that is coming from your sons helmet cam, it got annoying after awhile. thanks for sharing.

nice riding! you sure like to air it out over that big finish line table:thumbsup: what is the noise that is coming from your sons helmet cam, it got annoying after awhile. thanks for sharing.

It was his first time using a new camera and he forgot to tighten all the mounting hardware. :worthy:

If you watch closely you will notice that the camera is actually moving around during the ride. :confused:

I scared myself a couple of times OVER-jumping that thing. I have just added a DRD pipe to my bike and it gave it a lot more torque. :thumbsup:

Do you like the 250 better? You sure spend most of your time on it.............. Way to put it to junior! I swear you rent those tracks for yourselves, we went to practice yesterday, track was half that length had 40 bikes at a time on it. Have fun and keep the left coast stuff coming.

Do you like the 250 better? You sure spend most of your time on it.............. Way to put it to junior! I swear you rent those tracks for yourselves, we went to practice yesterday, track was half that length had 40 bikes at a time on it. Have fun and keep the left coast stuff coming.

I am hooked on the 250F, I just have more fun riding it.

Now that Chad is up to my speed we are having SO much fun together!

There was a Mammoth Qualifier at Pala yesterday, so I guess everyone went there. Grant Langston and Sean Hamblin were at Cahuilla though, making everyone else look slow.

:banana:I always enjoy watching your videos....I' m looking forward to riding with my two boy's in the future. The older one just got his first bike over the winter, a pw 80. Keep that camera on record. :thumbsup: