no *s js7 just didn't win

Supercross

I am so glad to post that js didn't win the title. That is correct "didn't win

" aka "got beat" no eccuses no *s "got beat"....except when * med put him back on his bike..:thumbsup:

No one can say but this or but that, he lost.

I think it is great that RV2 set the fastest lap time on the same lap js ate the very think he is supposed to be the fastest on......the planet.

Now here is to him eating some humble pie.

OH ya......RV2 isn't even a supercross guy.....he is faster in the outdoors:p

Come on little james borrow some big boy pants and come play outdoors.

Come play outdoors? Didn't JS7 go 24 for 24 in 2008 and earn the title of AMA Motocross National Champion?

Come play outdoors? Didn't JS7 go 24 for 24 in 2008 and earn the title of AMA Motocross National Champion?

I'm not a JS7 fan,,,but he has a point. He was badass outdoors too.

Never would have went 24-0 with Villopoto out there.

against who...Ferry and Short.....nice try.

He is a show pony......can't run with real champs.....even on his own special picked sx stage........

best part........no excuses..........had all the help in the world and.....no excuses......yet!

holy crap someone pull out the 55 gallon drum of haterade... hell someone better order two. stew crashed out and he lost it this season. it was a damn good supercross season one of the best in awhile. last year RV2 crashed out and ended his season when he couldve won it happens. james stewart is still an awesome rider. hell they're all good. whats not to say RV2 crashes out in vegas and reed wins the title? i hope stewart does race the outdoors. should make for an even better race series.

He is a show pony......can't run with real champs.....even on his own special picked sx stage........

best part........no excuses..........had all the help in the world and.....no excuses......yet!

and that was before Short found the speed he had in 2010

I'm not a JS7 fan,,,but he has a point. He was badass outdoors too.

yes he haul's outdoors , but he crash's alot outdoors too ........ I hope he race's ....... I hope they all race and none get hurt so we can have an MX season like the SX season has been :thumbsup:

holy crap someone pull out the 55 gallon drum of haterade... hell someone better order two. stew crashed out and he lost it this season. it was a damn good supercross season one of the best in awhile. last year RV2 crashed out and ended his season when he couldve won it happens. james stewart is still an awesome rider. hell they're all good. whats not to say RV2 crashes out in vegas and reed wins the title? i hope stewart does race the outdoors. should make for an even better race series.

RV2 and CR22 are true champs and don't act like the world owes them. Great season........no excuses........Vegas should be fun

js would be a better rider if he would do it and stop talking about it......come on outdoors..........be a real champ

JS7 is the fastest man on the planet he proves this time and time again winning almost every practice. And as long as he stays on two wheels races going that fast hes bound to fall. He could be boring and play it safe like RV2 and not even make the main!

JS7 2012 champ

JS7 is the fastest man on the planet he proves this time and time again winning almost every practice. And as long as he stays on two wheels races going that fast hes bound to fall. He could be boring and play it safe like RV2 and not even make the main!

JS7 2012 champ

:lol:2012.....no outdoors....no real all around rider, everyone knows that the outdoors is the real test.

Safe....Smart....Safe.....whatever........js should keep getting faster at practice.....the big boys are getting faster at the races.

He could be boring and play it safe like RV2 and not even make the main!

Doubt RV thinks that winning a SX championship is boring

BTW.....RV2 didn't make a main and STILL beat the golden boy.............

he beat him

maybe in 2012 js can adjust his cinnamon twist intake.

Or....Get him off that Yammie!

he does a good job of getting off it himself

:lol:2012.....no outdoors....no real all around rider, everyone knows that the outdoors is the real test.

Safe....Smart....Safe.....whatever........js should keep getting faster at practice.....the big boys are getting faster at the races.

Dude...Do you know what stewart has accomplished on a motocross bike? He may be coming out of his prime but what pro rider dosent. Stewart rides a motocross bike like no other man on the world can. You can hate on him as much as you want, but deep down even somebody like you knows this. And I like RV2 as well, but i bet every rational person on this forum will agree with me when i say that if you would have put RV2 (exactly how he is now) against Stewart and RC back in 2006....he would have been lucky to podium.:thumbsup:

live in the now

here we go with the past....

js is fast on a bike........he just isn't as fast as his mouth.....or the other riders acording to the points

oh god shutup.