2004 ktms vs. 2005 ktms vs. 2006 ktms

hey guys i really need to find out differences between the ktms years 04 to 06 . i just bought an 05 ktm250sx and my brother now hates his 04 ktm200exc. he says that mine handles much better and also feels more agile and light. i have heard about the top out spring on the shock but i dont know what it is.. i know the suspension cant be the only differnce can it??...i love the bike compared to his 200 and the 250sx isnt hard to handle at all...great woods bike:)

hey guys i really need to find out differences between the ktms years 04 to 06 . i just bought an 05 ktm250sx and my brother now hates his 04 ktm200exc. he says that mine handles much better and also feels more agile and light. i have heard about the top out spring on the shock but i dont know what it is.. i know the suspension cant be the only differnce can it??...i love the bike compared to his 200 and the 250sx isnt hard to handle at all...great woods bike:)

much of this is covered in the FAQ sticky.

05 got a new frame and swingarm and major (for the time) susp changes. the frame and swingarm definitely play a role in the handling dept, but the 04 should handle well if set up right.

thanks because he said my bike is completely different and i had no clue what they had change over 2 years