Sign in to follow this  

MB1 Suspension

Now that I've had some time on an MB1 re-valve I thought I'd give a report. I will begin by saying that the 2011 is the first KX250F that I've owned that I felt just fine racing with bone-stock suspension, and I did just that for an entire race series. When the hour meter reached 20 hours, I decided it was time for a service and I figured I would have MB1 perform their magic, as I have had such great results with them with my other bikes.

To make a long story short, MB1 managed to take a bike that was damned good and make it amazing. The most notable improvement was in rough, sweeping turns. The bike now sticks like glue and I can attack turns with confidence. One of the tricks they did was to change a washer inside the shock to lower the rear of the bike. This is basically the same thing that adding a ProCircuit linkage arm does, at a fraction of the cost.

I am no suspension expert but I know what works and I am loving this bike even more now. :thumbsup:

Glad the MB1 suspension is working out great.......thanks for the update and report......