Sign in to follow this  

Ktm 350 My first ride today

I went to a track where they had demo day took my 250sx to ride mainly .they had a ktm test ride day there as well and got my first ride on a 350. I was able to feel comfortable on the bike right away did most of the jumps first lap . The rear suspension compared to my 250sx was like a marshmallow didnt feel any of the chop at all was really nice . The forks when not pushing felt pretty good but when pushed it was very eveident they are to soft . As for the power I've never really ridden 250 fourstrokes much and while it was nice I really longed for the power and torque of a 450 . If I had to compare the bike to my 09 crf 450 the rear suspension was really nice but the bike felt heavier than my honda for sure . All in all its not a bad bike especially if you're used to revving and perhaps come off a 250f . I wish they would've had the 450 to try . I was really impressed with the rear suspension I sorta had my doubts just riding up to the track as it felt very wallowy . But on the track its actually quite nice . compared to my 250sx there is no comparison it was much better .