Mike Sigety blog notice thingy

So ThumperTalk puts up a notice saying to go and subscribe to a blog...

Follow TT member & privateer Mike Sigety as he blogs his experiences, preparing for and racing the Erzberg Rodeo, the toughest one day enduro on the planet. Over 1,800 riders will start but only a handful will finish! You can find Mike's blog HERE.

And won't let you without a password which you don't have...

:thumbsup:

Whazzup with that ?? Am I missing something.:thumbsup:

Same thing happened to me...

So ThumperTalk puts up a notice saying to go and subscribe to a blog...

And won't let you without a password which you don't have...

:confused:

Shit happens. It's fixed now. We had the forum password protected before it went live and we missed turning off that setting. You should be good now. :thumbsup:

Thanks. This is cool.

Shit happens. It's fixed now. We had the forum password protected before it went live and we missed turning off that setting. You should be good now. :thumbsup:

Cool.

Posting something up about Erzburg and then not letting people see it is just asking for trouble :confused:

Cool.

Posting something up about Erzburg and then not letting people see it is just asking for trouble :thumbsup:

I thought it might help build interest... Sort of like playing hard to get. Works for the chicks, so I figured why not give it a shot. Maybe it might have worked better if it was The Karmen Electra Erzberg Experience.:confused: