[[Template core/global/plugins/realFaviconGenerator does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Official: CP377 to MotoConcepts Yamaha

Who actually purchases the motoconcepts products??:thumbsup: Anyways, I'm glad Pourcel is back and fully healed from his shoulder injury. If the bike suits him and works well he will be a top 5 contender for sure.

Whooooo cares? He needs to take his freedom fries and pompus a$$ back to frenchy land and find something to do over there. There's better people to watch race this year.

Whooooo cares? He needs to take his freedom fries and pompus a$$ back to frenchy land and find something to do over there. There's better people to watch race this year.

Typical Californian. :thumbsup:

like who?

he will be in the top three at the end of the series, along with RV, and CR.

I think the 450 outdoors is the bike for Pourcel, he sure can ride a dirt scoot. i would just prefer he was on any other brand than blue.