Sign in to follow this  

Got the bikes out yesterday

Well we finally got our bikes out. I had to sit there for 10 minutes fiddling with the battery and de-gunk the carb on my TT-R 125 to get it started, same with our DRZ 125.

My dad rolled his 1987 XR 600 off the trailer, dumped some gas in, and it started first kick (after decompressing it) And, it was the same story with our 97 and 98 XR 200's first kicks.

my four year old bike just got shown up by a fourteen and twenty four year old bike.

Probably. The just don't make bikes like they used to either. Those XR's are buillet proof. If they had an electric start XR200, I'd be all in on that action. Save me a thousand bucks.

Drain it before you put it away, and a little starting fluid to help it fire up

Probably. The just don't make bikes like they used to either. Those XR's are buillet proof. If they had an electric start XR200, I'd be all in on that action. Save me a thousand bucks.

why at 17 would u need electric start i am in my 30 and can kick a 200 over with out as problem the youth of today or so lazy lol jk

why at 17 would u need electric start i am in my 30 and can kick a 200 over with out as problem the youth of today or so lazy lol jk

This reminds me of the time 4 yrs ago when my 12 yr old (at the time) daughter had to start her brother's 15 yr old friend's bike because he was too weak to kick it over :thumbsup:. All he ever did was play video games and watch tv. And she's a petite little thing. :confused: