What are you guys wearing?

OMG so so Frickin bored at work so im starting up ANOTHER thread.

What brand are you guys wearing whilst riding?

Im just curious

MX, SX, Enduro, trials whatever you prefer doesn’t matter, you gotta be wearing something.

Start from the helmet all the way down to your boots!

Heres what I currently adorn:

O'Neil series 9 helmet-

Dragon goggles-

I usually wear an old Unit or Fox shirt underneath my Husqvarna replica pro jersey-

Alpinestars gloves

Ogio tool/hydro bag

Alpinestars pants

&

My old Shift boots (really need a new pair asap!)

And ill have to say my fave 2 brands over all Alpinestars and Ogio

:thumbsup:

P.s if you have a pic of yourself in ya gear then post post post!

Edited by jayde5411

Helmet - Scorpion VX-17

Goggles - Scott w/ Works Roll-Off System

Jersey/Pant - MSR Axxis gear

Gloves - too many pairs of various brands to name

Boots - Gaerne SG-10

For Colder weather - MSR Attack Jacket and Thor Ride pants

I race enduros, ride dual sports, trail ride, etc... haven't been on an MX track in years.

IMGP1745.jpg

Oneal top 2 bottom, just got their new high end boots (not pictured)...very impressed

CID__downsized950319111435.jpg

Oneal top 2 bottom, just got their new high end boots (not pictured)...very impressed

I have a set of Oneal gear, pretty good quality, but they're too tight in the knee area for me. I have muscular legs and wear a bulky knee guard and they don't have enough stretch for me. Actually, I have that problem with a lot of brands. The best fitting pants I ever had were some Shift Pro Strikes from 4-5 years ago (maybe '06???). Had a wide and very stretchy stretch panel that went pretty much the full length of the leg. They changed the design the next year, otherwise I'd still be wearing Shift.

Levi 501's, Flannel shirt, work boots,gloves & saftey glasses.....:thumbsup:

Just wanted to add some humor to the thread. I have see this guy on the trails before though.....You see them on the quad track at Prairie City OHV

I wear a full set of gear, but the only brand-name I can recall for sure is Scott goggles. Do you guys really care that much about what brand your stuff is? I could understand if they sponsored you, but otherwise it seems a little juvenile.

I wear a full set of gear, but the only brand-name I can recall for sure is Scott goggles. Do you guys really care that much about what brand your stuff is? I could understand if they sponsored you, but otherwise it seems a little juvenile.

It depends on how you look at it. If I have a set that fits good and is durable, wouldn't you want to know? And if it falls apart quickly, wouldn't you want to know too? This stuff is expensive (even when buying last years closeout stuff) and I'd like to know what people's experiences are with different brands.

Levi 501's, Flannel shirt, work boots,gloves & saftey glasses.....:thumbsup:

Just wanted to add some humor to the thread. I have see this guy on the trails before though.....You see them on the quad track at Prairie City OHV

Actually, there was a guy at the Unadilla GNCC racing in jeans and a workshirt 1 year.

2223_1119_ghost.jpg

Actually, there was a guy at the Unadilla GNCC racing in jeans and a workshirt 1 year.

2223_1119_ghost.jpg

Love that picture :thumbsup: Open faced helmet, jeans and work shirt, no gloves, ready to race ! :confused:

L52 helmet

scott goggles

evs rc3 neck roll/brace

thor quadrant chest proctor

wulf forceten jersey & pants

wulf boots

wulf gloves

i have a picture somewhere il post it later

bell moto 8

fox platinum on hot days fox 180 on cold

axo prime boots

scott top of the line goggles

My friend Sam wears a button down shirt and tie. :thumbsup:

Shoei Smith Designs Metal Mulisha helmet

Dragon goggles

Fox Vamplifier jersey and pants

Fox armour

Fox Dirtpaw gloes

Fox Titan Pro knee guards

Alpinestar Tech 8s

Sunglasses, avalanche beacon, and boots.

P1070366.jpg

:thumbsup:

Isn't this thread a lot like chicks calling each other up to see what they're going to wear to school?

Klim F4 -or- Rockhard Slayer helmet

Scott 87, regular or desert, goggles both with amber lenses

AXO Air Cage Pro pressure suit

Starter under-armor long sleeve compression shirt and/or Coolmax BPV undershirt

'10 Oneal Element Piston jersey and pants

'11 Oneal Butch gloves

Shift Enforcer knee/shin guards

AXO Boxer "Enduro" boots

Molle Medic bag

Walmart special hydration pack

gear.jpg

Isn't this thread a lot like chicks calling each other up to see what they're going to wear to school?

Eh, people just want to know what others are wearing. Plus, it lets you know who to ask if you are checking out some gear and want to know more about it.

I have quite a few sets of gear. Tried Shift, Answer, Fly, and MSR. SO far the best by far is the Answer and Fly. I've had the Fly since 08 and still wear it alot, very very comfortable stuff. Its the heavily vented stuff, Kinetic Air I believe. My answer is the Alpha Air and I just got it back in December but it is also very very comfortable and seems to be holding up as good as the Fly. I like the Answer better so I'll go with it for my gear rundown, which is as follows:

Helmet- Bell Matte Black

Jersey/Pants- Answer Alpha Air in green and yellow

Gloves- Fox Dirtpaw or Fox 360, black

Boots- Gaerne SG10

Goggles- Oakley Proven or Dragon Vendetta

Knee Braces- Don Joy (orthopedic prescribed after ACL/MCL tear)

I also wear an under armor compression shirt, vented on the back, and a pair of compression shorts.

I never asked if people care about what they wear.

God, theres always someone that has to be miserable on here.

photo.php?fbid=1420266904160&set=t.100000862075657&type=1&theater

last years stuff, Troy Lee air gear, bell moto8, tech 8's, a star bns, thor sentanial.

Mostly off-road racing a little bit of MX and trail riding

Bell Moto-8

Scott No sweat xi

Thor Static (usually zipped off into shorts)

Fox-elbow

661-knee

EVS RC Evolution

Tech 10's