Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

California Wednesday at Gorman ~ Gonna ride, ride, ride!

Hello my Fellow Riders:ride: Bin Laden's dead! We need a celebration ride!

I am hoping to ride Gorman/Hungry Valley This Wednesday. Any takers? I will hit all of the black diamond at an OK pace. You can always ride in front if Im too slow:devil: Make sure your ready to ride "the butt crack" trail because Im hooked on "crack."

Looks like it will be mid 70s.

:thumbsup:

So now you know my plan. What's yours?

At this point I have one maybe.

Edited by Sun

So now you know my plan. What's yours?

..working :thumbsup:

..working :thumbsup:

That work always getting in the way of riding:mad: I know, I work a lot of weekends.

I might be in! If I can get this damned drain bolt out of my KTM I can be there... it will be my 1st outing on it so I might be a little too slow for you but I would love to tag along...

Uh Oh...good luck with that! I will be on stand by waiting to hear:thumbsup: Missed riding the KX by a few days ehh? It cant be a back-up bike now:smirk:

It is a back up bike in remission for the summer haha, time to build up what I want to do with it. The KTM is at AS racing as we speak and hopefully Paul will get that bolt out and we can ride Wednesday. I'll post up this thread when its fixed and that I can make it Wed.!! I cant wait to ride ride ride....

It is a back up bike in remission for the summer haha, time to build up what I want to do with it. The KTM is at AS racing as we speak and hopefully Paul will get that bolt out and we can ride Wednesday. I'll post up this thread when its fixed and that I can make it Wed.!! I cant wait to ride ride ride....

It's in good hands:thumbsup:

Well good news, I just picked her up and I am ready to go for Wednesday.... What time and staging area Sun?

That is great!

How about Smith Forks campground 8am? 2nd campground on your right if you enter from Smokey Bear. Is that too early for you? We can make it 8:30 or 9.

:thumbsup:

Oh maaaan. I wish I could.. dang, half the day is over at 8am :thumbsup:

You know me Sarge, Im up at 5 am with the birdies. Wish you could make it. We will map the course for you;) Maybe plant some arrows to stir up some confusion:lol:

You know me Sarge, Im up at 5 am with the birdies. Wish you could make it. We will map the course for you;) Maybe plant some arrows to stir up some confusion:lol:

Yea.. mix em up real good. route an endless circle in the buttcrack. :thumbsup::lol::confused:

Yea.. mix em up real good. route an endless circle in the buttcrack. :worthy::lol::busted:

:thumbsup: Yep!

Great minds think alike :confused:

I'll be there, 830ish, Lane ranch, Kickstands up at 9...

little red truck, big KTM in the back...

I'll be there, 830ish, Lane ranch, Kickstands up at 9...

little red truck, big KTM in the back...

Sounds good! Pewter Silverado with a green monster.

I look forward it.

Sipping coffee now:banana:

Wow, put in 80 miles today... And im officially in love with my KTM, drank the Koolaid and don't wanna go back... Thanks for a great day Sun! We saw more bunny rabbits than other riders

Wow, put in 80 miles today... And im officially in love with my KTM, drank the Koolaid and don't wanna go back... Thanks for a great day Sun! We saw more bunny rabbits than other riders

Nice!! did Sun take you up the buttcrack? she is offically a crack addict now. buttcract trail addict that is..

Yep, went there, saw it, conquered. Cool little trail, ur buttcrack is a little tight for me but I had fun nonetheless... It was an awesome day....

No scratching (plastics in) the Buttcrack, ladies.

Tuck your elbows in and you will fit into the Buttcrack easier.

No scratches this time.

You have a very nice KTM. I guess that "kookaid" had an effect on you. You rode it like you've owned it forever!

We racked Gorman up from corner to corner, to every nook and cranny:ride: It was a great day indeed! Thanks for joining me:thumbsup:

Nice!! did Sun take you up the buttcrack? she is offically a crack addict now. buttcract trail addict that is..

We hit that trail first because Im an addict but also while there was still some shade to be had.