Muzzy on an E...let's see your homemade brackets...

I haven't found a single picture.

Here's how mine looks.

2010-02-13_122249.jpg

And no matter now many times I adjust it, it'll will settle onto the case.

2010-02-13_122300.jpg

Do you guys simply bolt a small piece of aluminum to the two bolts? I've been riding around like this for a while. I'm finally ready to fix it.

Let's see some homemade brackets!

Steve

I ran into this problem the last time I asked the question over a year ago!

I know I'm not the only E with a Muzzy....c'mon!

i thought they made the correct pipe for a E? you are probably not getting response because the other E muzzy owners have the correct pipe.

I have a kicker(dont know if it's the same as the E or not) with muzzy exhaust and it all lines up good.

kicker is the same pipe as a E.

I dont see why a small aluminuim bracket couldn't be made very easily

i thought they made the correct pipe for a E? you are probably not getting response because the other E muzzy owners have the correct pipe.

I don't think they offered the pipe for the E when I purchased it, or it was back ordered or something.

Actually, I think I just got this pipe really cheap on Ebay. I thought there were several other E's out there with this K/S/SM pipe, maybe not.

I have a simular problem. I have a tiltled E w/a S subframe. My white bros Exhaust fit with the E subframe but not with the S subframe.:confused:

I also need to make a bracket.:thumbsup:

I have been riding around with it not connected.

Steve what subframe do you have?

I have a simular problem. I have a tiltled E w/a S subframe. My white bros Exhaust fit with the E subframe but not with the S subframe.:confused:

I also need to make a bracket.:thumbsup:

I have been riding around with it not connected.

Steve what subframe do you have?

E subframe. Why'd you change?

I liked the suport for the tail light assembly and eventually a rack/toolkit. I also needed rear footpegs. I bring my son to practice, games ect. on it.

Oh, I have no clearance issue at the case.