03 rear brake panel xr100

what is the metal ring or spacer called that goes on the inside of the brake panel?that keeps it from rubbing the wheel hub.my sons is broken and i cant find it anywhere honda shop dosent show in their parts catalog .

There is a steel sleeve or ring pressed into the panel where it contacts the bearing. It does not look like a replacable part. I actualy had to check it with a magnet as it looked like there was nothing there. I have a few of these laying around if you need one.$5.00 + shipping

ok yea great he hasnt been able to ride.but whe i took his brake panel off that sleeve or ring came off in 2 pieces think its was just bad? so what your sayn is that brake panel is just one whole piece? yea send me some info and i will get one of those off of ya

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now