Milestone MX changes

California

Just wanted to let you guys know that MAJOR changes have been made to Milestone MX vet track. It is SOOOOO much better now. Way better flow to the track, more jumps and turns, small elevation changes...just way better.

I still think they need to make at least a couple jumps much bigger, as some of them are in fast sections, and too easy to way overshoot, getting on the brakes hard before these jumps, throws off the flow. But other than that, it's much better- check it out, it's really fun. The big tabletop in the back now has a really long straight before it, making it super easy to clear, not that it wasn't before...but now it's really easy- so good practice for those of you that want to practice launching further. I also think they should make a REAL whoop section, as what they have now are more like speed bumps...

There was a race Saturday, so I pretty much rode the vet track all day, and it was actually a really fun track. The beginner track now has a little whoop section...if you want to call it that...

For what it's worth...

Thanks for the info, I plan to get back out there soon. I have also heard that there is a new section on the main track.

If they fixed the lights on that track I'd be there every evening.

The only thing different on the vet track is section after the whoops that leads into the back jump straight. It's been like that for weeks. I would like to see the front and back tables longer. I love the clay on the main track!

Just wanted to let you guys know that MAJOR changes have been made to Milestone MX vet track. It is SOOOOO much better now. Way better flow to the track, more jumps and turns, small elevation changes...just way better.

I still think they need to make at least a couple jumps much bigger, as some of them are in fast sections, and too easy to way overshoot, getting on the brakes hard before these jumps, throws off the flow. But other than that, it's much better- check it out, it's really fun. The big tabletop in the back now has a really long straight before it, making it super easy to clear, not that it wasn't before...but now it's really easy- so good practice for those of you that want to practice launching further. I also think they should make a REAL whoop section, as what they have now are more like speed bumps...

There was a race Saturday, so I pretty much rode the vet track all day, and it was actually a really fun track. The beginner track now has a little whoop section...if you want to call it that...

For what it's worth...

I'm heading out there tomorrow Brian. Let me know if your gonna be there.

Be careful with your stuff, there has been a lot of stealing going on at that track. Dean Wilson's Father just had his wallet stolen from his jeans while riding there.

Be careful with your stuff, there has been a lot of stealing going on at that track. Dean Wilson's Father just had his wallet stolen from his jeans while riding there.

If memory serves me correct a buddy of mine got his Leatt lifted from there too. Man this kinda crap makes my blood boil:foul:

If memory serves me correct a buddy of mine got his Leatt lifted from there too. Man this kinda crap makes my blood boil:foul:

Good thing they only took his "helmet for your neck".