KX250 RIPPIN! (for real this time :P)

Still jetted rich or ice racing :thumbsup:. But I will jet it soon. Been busy.

I really wouldn't call that rippin but as long as your having fun.

+1 you should really take the 5mins it takes to fix the jetting

I don't see how you can stand to ride it like that, like chewing on styrofoam.

Damn Brooooo you RIP!!!

Its not like chewing on styrofoam. Thats awful. ahahaha. I will spend the 5 minutes to jet it correctly. I just have to order the correct jets whichj is going to run me around 60 bucks. Then I have to do it. But right now I am doing a head replacement on my toyota 22re, and also restoring the frame. Ive jusgt been busy is all.

I really wouldn't call that rippin but as long as your having fun.

What would you call it?

Damn Brooooo you RIP!!!

Sarcasm? :thumbsup:.

Just messin with bro but seriously hit the track

Thought I saw some moonshine dens back in there, you're comin in hot Cole you're comin in hot!

What would you call it?

A Sunday cruise I guess? I consider rippin to be hauling ass.

Were just messing with you don't get all worked up.

Its not like chewing on styrofoam. Thats awful. ahahaha. I will spend the 5 minutes to jet it correctly. I just have to order the correct jets whichj is going to run me around 60 bucks. Then I have to do it. But right now I am doing a head replacement on my toyota 22re, and also restoring the frame. Ive jusgt been busy is all.

Where are you getting jets from and how many are you getting?

Im not getting worked up aha. But the jets im ordering are OEM, from kawasaki. Pilot, Main, and Needle. The correct sizes reccomended by pro circuit. (It has the platinum II expansion chamber.) But ordering OEM is expensive because its oem, and the shipping they get you one, like 15 bucks.... for something that could fit in an envelope. I will jet it tho. Just havent had time to ride so I figured it can wait. She is very sluggish compared to correctly jetted bike. Any of you guys have videos of your bikes?

Have you checked other places for jets? I know Rocky Mountain ATV has jets, I am not sure what they have for all brands, but I was able to get some jets for my 96 CR for just a few bucks a piece. I got a handful of jets for around $20.

I hope they are gold plated jets that come with a mechanic in the package that installs them for you for that price. Talk about bending over.

I hope they are gold plated jets that come with a mechanic in the package that installs them for you for that price. Talk about bending over.

+1. My local dealer charges $2 for jets.

What would you call it?

Trail riding:smirk:

No I know. The OEM dealers really eff you. But oh well. Its only a one time thing. I will check rocky mountain. I called a local dealer and all they say is that they can order OEM ones.

True that, I hear gold plated jets make you rip faster!