2005 yz 250

Anyone interested in a clean, low hour yz 250? Updated suspension, RB mods Weisco w/TiN ring, pegs, fat bars,ASV's, UNI, big tank, hurricane kit, extra wheels and plastics. Less that 50 hours, senior rider. On it's second piston, bottom never opened. AZ street legal title. Sorry to post here, but I wanted to give the opportunity to the forum guys first. Pics in my garage.

Good looking bike! :thumbsup: Wish I could get my 250 street legal here in CO... are they not strict about that down there or what?

Good looking bike! :thumbsup: Wish I could get my 250 street legal here in CO... are they not strict about that down there or what?

Tell em its street legal and they give you a plate. If you don't actually have the right equipment and try riding the road, then you are in trouble.

It was nice because now I have a street title in michigan with out needing to going through all the hassle (move here from az).

It does not have lights, but in AZ they don't require inspection. Only smog, which it passes easily, go figure! Add a phoney head and tail light and you are good.

It does not have lights, but in AZ they don't require inspection. Only smog, which it passes easily, go figure! Add a phoney head and tail light and you are good.

Lucky! They got pretty strict here in CO within the last several years... not sure why that is. We have to make an appointment for an inspection and everything. We live up in the rocky mountains and no one is around in the summer but locals. It's bonk! :thumbsup:

im so damn jealous your yz is street legal! oregon bike restrictions suck!

I don't ride much on the street, but it's good to be legal to connect trails.