Steve Lamson's 2002 CR250 race bike

Thought some might enjoy this pic

LMSON-001.jpg

Very cool. Lamson was sort of on the downside of his career by the time he got there but he still made SX mains with that bike. I'd love to see Husky back in American motocross.

Yes, VERY cool. Is that the actual bike? Are you in posession of it?

Lamson got 2nd on that bike at the US open around then, woulda won if not for the GOAT. He really liked the bike and wanted to promote Husky. Too bad he broke his leg at an advanced age.....

Nice!

Is that the bike at BMP? I always walk over and pay it some respect whenever I'm in there.

Very cool. Lamson was sort of on the downside of his career by the time he got there but he still made SX mains with that bike. I'd love to see Husky back in American motocross.

come to the usgp at glen helen, you can see ricci racing put the tc250 on the grid, up against all the mxgp and wild card ama racers, hopefully ml170 will be ready.

Is that the actual bike? Are you in posession of it?

Nice!

Is that the bike at BMP? .

Yes, No

Yes

I love going to Bill's! So many bikes to look at, I love the Lamson CR too!

LMSON-001.jpg

Friend has a Lamson CR250. He got it from another friend of mine, who bought it from Elraldo in 2004 and campaigned it in local MX. Some of the cooler Ti bits were taken off by FBF before the sale, but the bulk of it was, as raced.

rj133, man, I'd love to see Husky's doing well world wide, they're great bikes! My 07 125CR would be in better condition if i didn't lend it to every tom, dick and harry that see's it on the trailer and laughs, they laugh even harder when they get back, and also ask for some bogroll.

that bike looks awsome i would like a newer husky at some point

Sexy bike :smirk:

Lamson holeshot two years in a row at Hangtown, once on the 125 and then on the 250. I wouldn't believe a word travis preston said about those bikes being crap. Nice photo thanks for posting.

I would get rid of my RM in a heart beat to get a NICE Husky WR250!

I do not think there are any dealers in Arkansas :smirk: :smirk: :prof:.

I would get rid of my RM in a heart beat to get a NICE Husky WR250!

I do not think there are any dealers in Arkansas :smirk: :smirk: :prof:.

I purchased my first Husky in Pine Bluff (1977)from a guy named Frank :lol: .. it was a '76 CR250 ... $1700 out the door ... I guess Frank is gone?

Very badass. I'm still kicking myself for not buying a 450 with those graphics.

LMSON-001.jpg

I have one of them 2 just bought rod kit to fix it back up

Is Husky going to bring back the 250 2 stroke race bike?

Is Husky going to bring back the 250 2 stroke race bike?

Other than the ignition and maybe a heavier fly wheel, the WR and CR engine are the same.