Sign in to follow this  

Hour meters. Which one?

I'm looking into buying and installing an hour meter for my bike. I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on which ones worked the best. Not looking to spend a ton of money though. I found some really cheap ones on ebay for like $10. They come from china so I didn't know if these would work fine or if they're just a piece of crap. Thanks for the input.

Hardline is tops. Don't waste your money on a $10 item and then spend $40 on the right one when the cheapie quits. Old addage says, when will you have the time to re-do it right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/YAMAHA-HARDLINE-HOUR-ENGINE-METER-RE-SETTABLE-NEW-/350353527882?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5192b2944a

This is the one I got, works great!

I also have been using the Hardline meter and it has worked great..I picked up the Re-settable and like the functions.

I had the Trail Tech/Works Connection one for about 3 weeks and it died after I pressured washed my bike.:thumbsup:

Lame..So I retuned it to Cycle Gear and exchanged it with the Hardline meter and it's still going strong.